Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Installation Guide & Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:05 am

@RottenDub wrote:
astraeos118 wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
Make sure your overwrite folder is empty before running FNIS or any kid of patch/procer.
Also be sure to run everything with admin rights.

Hmmm... overwrite folder is empty, and I'm running Mod Organizer as Admin, yet I'm still getting that ERROR(9): INdex was outside the bounds of the array. 
Am I perhaps missing some sort of runtime? This FNIS generator is Java based like all the other patchers yes?

FNIS is marked as exe not .jar file,so no need to update java.
Restart PC and make sure the user you are logged in on your PC has full control of the Skyrim folder.
Should I be making FNIS seperately able to run in Admin, or does setting MO to run as admin, then running FNIS through that take care of it?

I'll restart the PC, but I'm the only user on Windows, definitely admin, and UAC is definitely disabled. I'm also not installed on C.... I'm so confused, but I'm sure we'll figure this out.

edit : Restarting the PC did not help... still the same ERROR(9) message. :(

And apparently flat out disabling FNIS and starting a new game doesnt solve the issue, as I just tried that, and my animations are still broke. Hmmm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:31 am

Locate GenerateFNISforUsers.exe via search in the Skyrim folder, right click, properties, compatibility tab, ensure run as admin is selected.

-Run FNIS through MO
-Only click the first 2 options (gender specific and skeleton arm fix)
-If momo jump is ticked, detick it.

Still no luck?

Try unpacking the pack again using 7zip and no alternative.
Back to top Go down
easypro97
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:32 pm

Hello! Can i have a direct download link in small parts or something? Because i cant use torrent my internet service turns off the internet when im trying to download something with utorrent.  unhappy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:39 pm

Sounds like you need a new ISP, if that's possible.  Otherwise, try to contact them, and explain you are not pirating movies, and you are only downloading freely available software.  Explain to them that there are legitimate uses for torrent software.  If that does not work, try alternatives to utorrent, and if that fails, see if you can find a local friend to download it for you. As a last resort, look into more complicated solutions, such as TOR, or I2P.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:20 am

Sent a PM hopefully it's resolved by now!

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:38 pm

i speak different language than my internet service so i cant tell them. Nowhere can  i find direct download? It takes 2 weeks to download with torrent because blocking every 2 mins ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xxredxsparowexx
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:24 am

Thanks for this mod pack! It's got pretty much everything I was looking for and then some. The few things it doesn't have are trivial and more of a personal taste on my part. Adding them doesn't seem to be a problem because of how well this pack was set up. 

I must say that even though you are not the author of every mod in the pack, you still deserve a lot of credit from the users as well as the original mod authors themselves. I've seen too many posts on the web about "mod pack authors" in general giving them a bad rap, mainly because they take all the credit for the mods in the pack, as well as taking donations. 

You don't come off as that type of modder IMHO. What you have done with this pack and putting it all together, making sure it all works, etc...that takes A LOT of hours of testing and even more testing. I'm sure there were some mods that maybe you wanted to leave in or would rather have in the place of ones that were left in, but due to compatibility they were taken out. (This is based on assumption, it's what I would've done myself when thinking of compatibility)

So again thanks for all the time you've put into this. I admit it seemed somewhat daunting at first glance, but after carefully reading through the installation guide, as well as browsing random topics on the forums, I was literally able to get it up and running on my second try. 

When I had initially installed the pack, unzipping using 7zip, everything was placed exactly how you said it would be and the mod order was perfect! The only problem I had was on my part because I had already installed SKSE after I had installed Skyrim with the DLCs. It's out of habit on my part to do so. 

I simply just edited the paths for SKSE in MO to reflect this. I don't know if me having SKSE installed prior was causing this next problem, the only problem I have had so far that is, but when I would try to launch the game via MO I would get a pop-up box on the top left of my screen that was ENB related. It kept on replicating itself and I couldn't stop it from doing so unless I turned off my PC completely or signed off. There must've been dozens of windows opened for it lol. Well after I edited the SKSE path in MO, the problem stopped. Yay!

I hope at least some of, if not most of, the original mod authors of the mods in the pack have given you their blessing and or at least acknowledged the time and effort you put in to make their mods all work together. I'm by no means a "master modder" but I consider myself to be "above average". Knowing terminology, placement of mods, etc. I was surprised by how easy it was to just unpack, double check mod order and then launch the game. Honestly, anybody who's never even modded before and was attempting this as their first mod shouldn't have a problem IMHO. Barring any common questions an inexperienced modder may have about what means what, it's pretty self-explanatory as far as installing the pack goes.

TLDR: Thanks! Works great and was easy to install. I raise my bong in a toast for your efforts and if that's not your thing, then my apologies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:30 pm

Hey man!Welcome to the forums and thank you for the kind words!
I left some quotes on the main site,hope you don't mind.
Cheers!

Quote :
I raise my bong in a toast for your efforts and if that's not your thing, then my apologies.

I had a period of 3 years in which that was all i did,now i just get a little drunk from time to time :)But i appreciate the thought tho`

*Btw Wiz is hella chill for a smoke ;)

http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:33 am

Hey, just bought and installed a GTX 1080 and wanted to give Skyrim a go since I haven't played since release, unmodded.

Found your pack and have been toying with it, version 4.3, for 2 days but I can't get past the following issue ( http://imgur.com/a/rui7U ) -

- Went through the full install process and tweaked everything (ModOrg.ini and Nvidia Control Panel settings etc.)
- Installed all the Redist's 
- Run MO as Admin
- When I run MO as Admin I get an error: Ordinal Not Found - The Ordinal 4369 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll
- MO continues to load ... (( EDIT: I fixed this by updating OpenSSL per Mod Organizer's instruction on Nexus -> Link: http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html ) 
** In MO, there is a Warning / Problem message about files in overwrite mod folder. Is this an issue? The folders in there are tools->GenerateFNIS_ForUsers and SKSE->Plugins->CampfireData & WearableLantersData (( EDIT: I moved the plugin files for CampfireData and WearableLanterns into their respective plugin folders in MO MODS, assuming they somehow got misplaced, and deleted / moved GenerateFNIS for now to another folder, just to clear Overwrite))
- I run SKSE through MO, it loads SKSE in a window in the top left, screen goes black as if loading Skyrim for a few seconds, then it crashes to desktop. I'm playing at 1080p resolution on the config and that's my monitor. Is it perhaps an issue with my dual monitor setup? Seems doubtful.

Also I tried all the troubleshooting / clearing masters / etc fixes at time of my latest Edit.

Thoughts?

I really appreciate the work you've done with this modpack.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:20 am

kravenlupei wrote:
Hey, just bought and installed a GTX 1080 and wanted to give Skyrim a go since I haven't played since release, unmodded.

Found your pack and have been toying with it, version 4.3, for 2 days but I can't get past the following issue ( http://imgur.com/a/rui7U ) -

- Went through the full install process and tweaked everything (ModOrg.ini and Nvidia Control Panel settings etc.)
- Run MO as Admin
- When I run MO as Admin I get an error: Ordinal Not Found - The Ordinal 4369 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll
- MO continues to load ... (( EDIT: I fixed this by updating OpenSSL per Mod Organizer's instruction on Nexus -> Link: http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html ) 
** In MO, there is a Warning / Problem message about files in overwrite mod folder. Is this an issue? The folders in there are tools->GenerateFNIS_ForUsers and SKSE->Plugins->CampfireData & WearableLantersData (( EDIT: I moved the plugin files for CampfireData and WearableLanterns into their respective plugin folders in MO MODS, assuming they somehow got misplaced, and deleted / moved GenerateFNIS for now to another folder, just to clear Overwrite))
- I run SKSE through MO, it loads SKSE in a window in the top left, screen goes black as if loading Skyrim for a few seconds, then it crashes to desktop. I'm playing at 1080p resolution on the config and that's my monitor. Is it perhaps an issue with my dual monitor setup? Seems doubtful.
Also I tried all the troubleshooting / clearing masters / etc fixes at time of my latest Edit.
Thoughts?

Sounds like you are missing some redist installed on your PC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:30 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
kravenlupei wrote:

- Run MO as Admin
Thoughts?

Sounds like you are missing some redist installed on your PC.

I installed all the redist's in the =Rotten... folder (at work PC now), except the ones from previous years. Is that necessary?

E.g. In the folder was 2012 C++ as well as 2010 and 2013. I just installed 2013.

Same goes with the Nvidia driver in that folder and such; I have the most up to date for my card. Should I be going backwards?

Only exception to this rule was making sure DX10 was installed because I'm guessing that can be different than 11/12, but everything else I just installed the most recent versions in that folder.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:25 pm

the survival "profiles" are created once you start the mods up. you can right click override create mod and name it something like "Survival Mods Profiles" - load order should not matter. Same goes for Fnis name it "FNIS override" or "FNIS patch" and place it below main FNIS mod.

Also double check all your paths are correct for the tools in the pack and/or SKSE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:57 am

So how should i rename the mod organizer ini file, all X:\\? or just a few of them, cause there's a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:23 pm

Arrchangelll wrote:
So how should i rename the mod organizer ini file, all X:\\? or just a few of them, cause there's a lot of them.

Notepad ++ does wonders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:31 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
Arrchangelll wrote:

Notepad ++ does wonders.
 I figured it out after 5 min ahahha, but thanks. But im getting some stuttering sometimes, i installed succefully. I have a GTX 780 and 4770k, 8gb ram.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:39 pm

@ppsgr81 wrote:
I downloaded it here https://demonoid.unlockproject.bid/files/details/3401972/01960964410/ but it didnt worked because lots of things were missing :( when will be a new download fully working page?Cant u just put it on utorrent for a moment and give us a link?
I've sent you a PM.  I hope your crappy ISP gives you some free hours to download the pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doudawitzki
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:09 am

Hello there.

EDIT : Reposted later.

Thank you

Last edited by Doudawitzki on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doudawitzki

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:15 am

@ppsgr81 wrote:
And he isnt responding at the moment :( i would need better instructions because i want it to be connected to steam but i have no idea how to connect it to steam when i will have it manually taken from steamapps common to my new x drive

I think if you have a steam version you have to install the steam way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:28 pm

I have a problem when i try to start skyrim

"Failed to initialize Renderer

Your display doesnt support the selected resolution."
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:52 pm

PigGod wrote:
I have a problem when i try to start skyrim
  "Failed to initialize Renderer
   Your display doesnt support the selected resolution."

See performance guide and change your resolution.
Back to top Go down
alik173
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:05 pm

I have installed everything and the mod pack works great, however the skyrim quest pointer is not working. I turn on a quest but quest pointer not show on compas or on the map?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:48 pm

@alik173 wrote:
I have installed everything and the mod pack works great, however the skyrim quest pointer is not working. I turn on a quest but quest pointer not show on compas or on the map?

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t130-knowledge-base-faq

http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/faq.html
Back to top Go down
Doudawitzki

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:00 am

Hello. 

Since you didnt answer my question, please allow me to repost it.

@DouDaWitzki wrote:
Hello there.

Before doing shit i wanted to be sure of what i should do for a steam install, so if you please, correct me if anything is incorrect because i dont feel the explantions are 100% clear for me. (Although they are at least for 90% of people i think)  Thanks you very much !

Rottendub wrote:
Step 2: Copy/extract the contents of the pack to your Skyrim location (Example: (YOUR INSTALL DRIVE LOCATION)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim)

So in the .rar i downloaded, there is 2 folders.
Should i copy the folders in "MY INSTALL LOCATION\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim" ?
Or Should i copy the files that are inside the folders in "MY INSTALL LOCATION\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim" ?
To be simple, where does the "Skyrim" folder go, and where does the "skyrim mods" folder goes ?

RottenDub wrote:Step 4: Open File "Modorganizer.ini" in your Skyrim Folder using Notepad or Notepad++

1. Press CTRL+H for Notepad and Notepad++ to bring up the Find & Replace Window

2. Find "X:\\" and Replace it with "YOUR INSTALL DRIVE LOCATION\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim)"

3. Find "X:/" and Replace it with "YOUR INSTALL DRIVE LOCATION\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim)"

For the 1rst, it should look like this "D:\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim ? 
Are the ")" Necessary ?
For the second, it should look like this "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim ?
It seems really unclear to me the way you wrote it sorry.

Thank you

EDIT: Given the fact my install drive is named D , Can you give me an example of how you would do it ?

because i dont feel like this is working no matter how many times i tried with different combinations.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:34 am

Hello like it says you have to use notepad++ to change the file paths

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v6.9.2.html

Quote :
Step 4: Open File "Modorganizer.ini" in your Skyrim Folder using Notepad or Notepad++

Press CTRL+H for Notepad and Notepad++ to bring up the Find & Replace Window

Find "X:\\" and Replace it with "YOUR INSTALL DRIVE LOCATION\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim)"

Find "X:/" and Replace it with "YOUR INSTALL DRIVE LOCATION\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim)"

*IMPORTANT: NOTE THAT THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT SLASHES, BOTH FORWARD AND BACKWARD, SINGLE SLASH AND DOUBLE SLASH.

So it should look like :

D:\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim

D:/SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Doudawitzki

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:45 am

Hello.
Thanks for the quick answer.
Will try again on a clean skyrim install.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doudawitzki

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:17 pm

Hello once again.

Got my clean install done.

Now what should i do with "Skyrim" and "Skyrim mods" folders ? 
Just put them in my skyrim install directory, or pute the files inside them in it ?

Sorry for asking so man questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:31 am

@Doudawitzki wrote:
Hello once again.

Got my clean install done.

Now what should i do with "Skyrim" and "Skyrim mods" folders ? 
Just put them in my skyrim install directory, or pute the files inside them in it ?

Sorry for asking so man questions.

Hey man i'm really tired an really wasted, i'll try to asnwer ... Skyrim Folder should go where you installed your game so if you already installed the game i guess it should extract to skyrim root folder. "Skyrim mods" just contrain some info for wyre bash (aka bashed patch tool used in this modpack. altho` it's capable of much more)
Back to top Go down
Michelangel0

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:48 am

@RottenDub wrote:

Quote :
Step 4: Open File "Modorganizer.ini" in your Skyrim Folder using Notepad or Notepad++

Press CTRL+H for Notepad and Notepad++ to bring up the Find & Replace Window

Find "X:\\" and Replace it with "YOUR INSTALL DRIVE LOCATION\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim)"

Find "X:/" and Replace it with "YOUR INSTALL DRIVE LOCATION\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim)"

*IMPORTANT: NOTE THAT THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT SLASHES, BOTH FORWARD AND BACKWARD, SINGLE SLASH AND DOUBLE SLASH.

So it should look like :

D:\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim

D:/SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim

I'm in the exact situation, but I installed a new drive so I did all the installation again in this new Hard Drive. The path is D: as this user.

I do follow all the guide, but at the very first moment I run modorganizer.exe the program screws all the .ini paths
Take a look on the examples:

////////////////////////
11\binary=D:/SteamLibraryteamappsommonkyrim/MergePlugins.exe
11\arguments=
11\workingDirectory=
11\closeOnStart=false
11\steamAppID=
12\title=SUM
12\custom=true
12\toolbar=true
12\ownicon=true
12\binary=D:/SteamLibraryteamappsommonkyrim/Java/bin/javaw.exe
12\arguments=-Xmx1024m -jar \"D:\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim\\MO MODS\\SUM Program\\SkyProc Patchers\\SUM\\SUM.jar\"
12\workingDirectory=D:/SteamLibraryteamappsommonkyrim/MO MODS/SUM Program/SkyProc Patchers/SUM
12\closeOnStart=false
12\steamAppID=
13\title=ASIS
13\custom=true
13\toolbar=true
13\ownicon=false
13\binary=D:/SteamLibraryteamappsommonkyrim/Java/bin/javaw.exe
13\arguments=-Xmx1024m -jar \"D:\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim\\MO MODS\\ASIS Patcher\\SkyProc Patchers\\ASIS\\ASIS.jar\"
13\workingDirectory=D:/SteamLibraryteamappsommonkyrim/MO MODS/ASIS Patcher/SkyProc Patchers/ASIS
13\closeOnStart=false
13\steamAppID=
14\title=WTF
14\custom=true
14\toolbar=false
14\ownicon=false
14\binary=D:/SteamLibraryteamappsommonkyrim/Java/bin/javaw.exe
14\arguments=-jar \"D:\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim\\MO MODS\\WTF Patcher\\SkyProc Patchers\\T3nd0_WTF\\WTF.jar\"
14\workingDirectory=D:/SteamLibraryteamappsommonkyrim/MO MODS/WTF Patcher/SkyProc Patchers/T3nd0_WTF
///////////////////////////////////////

I took special care to reinstall all from the scratch but modorganizer.exe keeps modyfing the .ini file!!
what is going on?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doudawitzki

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:38 am

Hello,

Thank for taking time to answer again.
I really dont know why my game keep messing up then.
I really move all the files in the "skyrim" folder in my skyrim directory as "Modorganizer.exe" is in the same as my TESV.exe.

May be the same problem as Michelangelo since i got the same weird lines where letters are "eaten" by modoorganizer.
Ill try to do a clean install on my steam folder on an SSD.

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:00 am

@ppsgr81 wrote:
And is everything in this video necessary because i like to have some options set differently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BExSr3ND6pw&index=1&list=PL2PKCsaAENCI2pE1bDZ4Fg9F6cSxtVAVF please answer all my questions at the same time i finally want to play this mod without issues as fast as possible :D
I was going to ask you why you're pasting your same comment into every thread again and again, but I think I know now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doudawitzki

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Hey michelangelo, i managed to fix our issue if you still care about it.
Replace "X:\\Skyrim" by "D:\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim"
Replace "X:/Skyrim" by "D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Skyrim"

NOTE THE SLASH ARE DIFFERENT ON THE TWO LINES

Then save etc.
Then right click on your install directory of skyrim, properties, untick read-only for EVERYTHING.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangel0

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:45 am

@Doudawitzki wrote:
Hey michelangelo, i managed to fix our issue if you still care about it.
Replace "X:\\Skyrim" by "D:\\SteamLibrary\\steamapps\\common\\Skyrim"
Replace "X:/Skyrim" by "D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Skyrim"

NOTE THE SLASH ARE DIFFERENT ON THE TWO LINES

Then save etc.
Then right click on your install directory of skyrim, properties, untick read-only for EVERYTHING.

Enjoy.
Thank you but the issue is that I actually do that and MOD ORGANIZER IS SCREWING EVERYTHING on the first run....
Please check my post carefully :)

thanks for the advice anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:49 am

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t163-troubleshooting-tips-known-bugs-fixes

If mod organizer start with no good icons uptop or bad load order clearly the pack path is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Doudawitzki

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:50 am

Hello.
I have thé exact dame issue as you. Note that thé slashs on thé x:\ replace are only \ and not / .
If this doesnt Fix tout issue im sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:52 am

@ppsgr81 wrote:
Rotten can u please answer my questions please

1.You can setup the mods in the config menu however you like
2.Overwrites folder >>> right click it >>> create new mod >>> name it "Survival mods profiles"
Back to top Go down
Michelangel0

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:01 am

@RottenDub wrote:
http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t163-troubleshooting-tips-known-bugs-fixes

If mod organizer start with no good icons uptop or bad load order clearly the pack path is wrong.
Yes, and I set them correctly...verified 3 times that all are allright

Run MOD ORGANIZER and VOILA!!! PATHS SCREWED!!! ahhaha

Is this a clear explanation on the issue now???

cheers!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:08 am

Like Dude said did you make sure that everything is not read-only?

"Then right click on your install directory of skyrim, properties, untick read-only for EVERYTHING."

As a last resort try the other install guide for legendary version with the path already set to X:\Skyrim
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Installation Guide & Tutorials   Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:36 am

@ppsgr81 wrote:
And should i activate that new mod?Hey nothing against u man but u are very bad at explaining things :D at least you are perfect at modding skyrim everyone has a - and + :D

Look dude i'm just human...have to sleep and pay bills,raise a child etc etc ...English wasn't really tough in our schools...and you want answers for things that are in the install guide.
Back to top Go down

Installation Guide & Tutorials
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!