Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ask a question about the pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:59 am

Want to ask anything about the latest pack?Please feel free to do it here :)

(i'm looking at you reddit users)

Last edited by RottenDub on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
ShadowFyre
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Differences between 2.0.6, 2.0.7, and V4   Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:59 am

I just want to know whats been changed between all these versions. Mostly between 2.0.7 and V4, are they the same thing or different? What features and mods are different. I'm also interested in any re-textures there are since I'm pretty much a graphics whore.

edit: also if there are skimpy armor mods, how would we go about replacing those for a more lore friendly game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:08 am

ShadowFyre wrote:
I just want to know whats been changed between all these versions. Mostly between 2.0.7 and V4, are they the same thing or different? What features and mods are different. I'm also interested in any re-textures there are since I'm pretty much a graphics whore.

edit: also if there are skimpy armor mods, how would we go about replacing those for a more lore friendly game?

The difference between 2.0.7 and V4 is that V4 is finished and that 2.0.7 or V5 is not even started and it could take 1 year or more to finish and it's not a certain release.

There are no more vanilla skimpy armors.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What isn't in this mod pack?   Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:38 am

Obviously I don't want you to list EVERY mod that isn't in this pack cause that would take forever. what I am looking for in an answer is something along the lines of I didn't include Frostfall because I don't think immersion appeals to the people I think will use this mod pack, or I didn't add any new quests or exploration areas because I feel that should be up to the individual to implement on their own. 

So if that makes sense, what did you not put into this mod pack?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:02 am

Mr. PM,

First an obligatory Thank you for the new pack. Runs well(as expected) and the installation is well detailed(also expected).

Praise aside I ran across an issue most likely due my configuration. The mist produce from waterfalls as well as the clouds are being rendered as pixel blocks. The mist is grey and the sky is multi-colored similar to a bad video connection. Any assistance you can provide shall be greatly appreciated.

Gratitude.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:24 am

BookableBard wrote:
Obviously I don't want you to list EVERY mod that isn't in this pack cause that would take forever. what I am looking for in an answer is something along the lines of I didn't include Frostfall because I don't think immersion appeals to the people I think will use this mod pack, or I didn't add any new quests or exploration areas because I feel that should be up to the individual to implement on their own. 

So if that makes sense, what did you not put into this mod pack?

Hello and welcome!You can see a list of mods used in my signature clickable elements.Of the merged ones as-well.You can get an idea there.
Modpack is designed to be quite modular and up to the player on what to use.I've included a little bit of everything,some in larger doses than others.I've included a small number of homes, a small number of quests and a small number of followers giving more freedom for everyone to add their favorite ones.If you take a look at some of the threads you get an idea.Survival mods are there but don't start unless you configure them through MCM.One area that doesn't need any more attention IMO is textures as everything looks quite good.
Not many big quest mods are added because they increase save-game strings count considerably and there's a limit of 65k strings count after that save-games might buckle.Pack runs about 53k strings counts as it is after 30 hours of game-play and it's doing fine.There were plans to add a lot of massive quests with new lands and so forth,but until the strings count situation is further investigated is better to be left alone.Best way to see what you could possible need is play the game.

Mreast wrote:
Mr. PM,

First an obligatory Thank you for the new pack. Runs well(as expected) and the installation is well detailed(also expected).

Praise aside I ran across an issue most likely due my configuration. The mist produce from waterfalls as well as the clouds are being rendered as pixel blocks. The mist is grey and the sky is multi-colored similar to a bad video connection. Any assistance you can provide shall be greatly appreciated.

Gratitude.

He Mreast.I think i know the culprit, it manifests on some people PC's and don't on some.
OK try this :

•Remove or untick : [Weather]Vivid Wonders Lightning •RM•
•Download and Reinstall these mods in this order :

Wonders of Weather
Minty Lightning
Vivid Weathers

•Place the .esp from all the mods you've installed below relightingskyrim.esp
•Their place in load order should be 125 and down

See if your problem persists.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:26 am

RD,

Your method was successful. Once again you have my thanks . A final question in regards. Will it be necessary to recreate the patches in this scenario?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:28 am

Mreast wrote:
RD,

Your method was successful. Once again you have my thanks . A final question in regards. Will it be necessary to recreate the patches in this scenario?

No i don't think you have to recreate any patches.

Back to top Go down
kratorsofcows
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:36 pm

I'm getting some issues with parallaxing. First, some of the walls like the towers around whiterun are nice and parallax, but the roads look oddly flat. Also, various ground textures look weird, king of like this screenshot I found:
http://i.imgur.com/rAkG79G.jpg
Some of the other parallax textures with pebbles and stuff look like there are holes in the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:38 pm

kratorsofcows wrote:
I'm getting some issues with parallaxing. First, some of the walls like the towers around whiterun are nice and parallax, but the roads look oddly flat. Also, various ground textures look weird, king of like this screenshot I found:
http://i.imgur.com/rAkG79G.jpg
Some of the other parallax textures with pebbles and stuff look like there are holes in the ground.

I'm guessing you installed another ENB?
Open enblocal.ini and set
FixParallaxTerrain=false

Back to top Go down
ShadowFyre
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: V4.1   Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:19 am

Hey, I actually finished downloading before you took it down. And it took me pretty long to download it, so before I go and download V4.1 what exactly are those small changes and bugfixes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:22 am

ShadowFyre wrote:
Hey, I actually finished downloading before you took it down. And it took me pretty long to download it, so before I go and download V4.1 what exactly are those small changes and bugfixes?

Fixed some sounds.
Fixed some weather conditions and particles.
Improved some sounds.
Added a very small number or mods.
Removed 2 mods that permission was denied to be used.

Back to top Go down
ShadowFyre
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:25 am

RottenDub wrote:

Fixed some sounds.
Fixed some weather conditions and particles.
Improved some sounds.
Added a very small number or mods.
Removed 2 mods that permission was denied to be used.
Alright, thank you I guess I'll start downloading V4.1 now.

Also in your install guide you say to:

RottenDub wrote:
2.Install Skyrim legendary edition in X:\
•New folder path should be X:\Skyrim

(if folder paths is not exactly "X:\Skyrim"pack will not function properly)

How exactly would I do this? I mean, when steam installs in creates a steam library so could you give me the exact instructions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:29 am

Just move Skyrim folder after installation.

EG:

From X:\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\ cut Skyrim folder to X:\ the use 7zip to extract the pack to X:\Skyrim

Back to top Go down
ShadowFyre
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:32 am

Thanks I was wondering it I'd done it wrong on the previous version. I was having problems running it occasionally because sometimes it wouldn't run since steam wouldn't recognize or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarikko
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:13 am

Bro Rotten,

What are the two mods that you removed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLotus
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:46 pm

How would I remove the unimmersive Terra/Bless armor? Apparently it''s required by ASIS for skyrim to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:11 am

I forgot to configure 3 mods in the order shown in the Youtube video's, does it matter? They are: Violens, Animations, and Dynamic loot. I configured them after all the other ones where finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:36 am

TheLotus wrote:
How would I remove the unimmersive Terra/Bless armor? Apparently it''s required by ASIS for skyrim to work.

From the Performance Guide stick post:

◘After adding or removing mods you should always rebuild bashed patch and SkyProc patches they are easily accessible from MO's shortcut bar

•First deactivate and remove 
*Bashed Patch
*ASIS Patch Done
*WTF Patch Done
*Dual Sheath Redux Patch Done
•I've created a tutorial on how to do this in |Skyrim Simple tutorials|
•Re-do them in the order as above
Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:01 pm

Hi Rotten. You did a great job, the pack is awesome, thank you. Here are the questions:

1. How to make fps stable at 75 as I have g-sync? I jumps from 75 to 5k all the time.

2. How to turn on rnd widjet to know how I am hungry and etc always?

3. The rain is so dense I barely can see everything. How to turn the rain off ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:22 pm

RottenDub wrote:

He Mreast.I think i know the culprit, it manifests on some people PC's and don't on some.
OK try this :

•Remove or untick : [Weather]Vivid Wonders Lightning •RM•
•Download and Reinstall these mods in this order :

Wonders of Weather
Minty Lightning
Vivid Weathers

•Place the .esp from all the mods you've installed below relightingskyrim.esp
•Their place in load order should be 125 and down

See if your problem persists.
I cannot, for the life of me, find [Weather]Vivid Wonders Lightning •RM• in the mod list. I'm having the same issues as the person who asked was having. Is it possible to just reinstall the other 3 mods without turning off the one you mentioned?
Back to top Go down
optimusakc
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Combat details   Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi Rotten, great mod pack as usual.  Even better than the other ones which is a feat in itself. Installation instructions work "perfectly".

Quick question for you about the combat part of the game. I might have missed it but do you think its ok to add some combat mods such as revenge of enemies, duel realism or ultimate combat etc.? Mods like that? Awesome job again and hope you get some rest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:26 pm

Hi,
I recently decided to re-install Skyrim & was excited to find this compilation.
I'm curious how this effects combat?  I just finished Dark Souls 3 & dread going back to vanilla.
Or do you know which mods are more, or less, compatible?
Anyways, thanks for all the hard work!  I probably spent more hours modding Oblivion than playing it.
Back to top Go down
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:45 am

FreakyFundip wrote:
Quote :
I cannot, for the life of me, find [Weather]Vivid Wonders Lightning •RM• in the mod list. I'm having the same issues as the person who asked was having. Is it possible to just reinstall the other 3 mods without turning off the one you mentioned?
As I understand it, in v4.1 [Weather]Vivid Wonders Lightning was separated back into Wonders of Weather, MintyLighningModV23 and Vivid Weathers.  Just disabling those fixes the sky, at least as a temporary measure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:32 am

Tarikko wrote:
Bro Rotten,
What are the two mods that you removed?

Hey brother Tarikko see |Skyrim Perfectly Modded V4 to V4.1 Change Log???|

tolstyy wrote:
Hi Rotten. You did a great job, the pack is awesome, thank you. Here are the questions:
1. How to make fps stable at 75 as I have g-sync? I jumps from 75 to 5k all the time.
2. How to turn on rnd widjet to know how I am hungry and etc always?
3. The rain is so dense I barely can see everything. How to turn the rain off ?

Hello!
1.Pack should be limited to 60 FPS for best results.Skyrim is meant to be played at 60.
2.Press N to check your needs.Press B to drink from stream.This can be set to others from MCM menu
2.a For player condition check frostfall MCM

3.Open enbseries.ini and find :

[RAIN]
Enable=true <<< set to false
EnableAntialiasing=false
EnableSupersampling=false
MotionStretch=0.95
MotionTransparency=0.05
IgnoreWeatherSystem=true

optimusakc wrote:
Hi Rotten, great mod pack as usual.  Even better than the other ones which is a feat in itself. Installation instructions work "perfectly".
Quick question for you about the combat part of the game. I might have missed it but do you think its ok to add some combat mods such as revenge of enemies, duel realism or ultimate combat etc.? Mods like that? Awesome job again and hope you get some rest!

Hi optimusakc! revenge of the enemies is included.Check load order 40 and 41.Hover over them.I've tested some combat mods none were really that good.One of them (forgot which one has incompatibilities with latest FNIS) NPC will block more etc as they are mods that affect their behavior.Test some out for yourself but backup your saves 1st.

gnostalgick wrote:
Hi,
I recently decided to re-install Skyrim & was excited to find this compilation.
I'm curious how this effects combat?  I just finished Dark Souls 3 & dread going back to vanilla.
Or do you know which mods are more, or less, compatible?
Anyways, thanks for all the hard work!  I probably spent more hours modding Oblivion than playing it.

Create a new character and set difficulty to master or above.Open MCM and set Immersive creature difficulty to expert or above...Try to survive :)
If you inspect the load order carefully and use common sense you would get an idea on what mods are compatible.It will take you some time tho`.

FreakyFundip wrote:

Quote :
As I understand it, in v4.1 [Weather]Vivid Wonders Lightning was separated back into Wonders of Weather, MintyLighningModV23 and Vivid Weathers.  Just disabling those fixes the sky, at least as a temporary measure.

This is correct.If you still get any problems like that in 4.1 you should only need to disable Vivid Weathers.

Sorry for the late reply everyone, only i could catch a full on cold at the start of the summer with cold shivers and all the packages and "perks" that come with it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:35 am

RottenDub wrote:

This is correct.If you still get any problems like that in 4.1 you should only need to disable Vivid Weathers.

Sorry for the late reply everyone, only i could catch a full on cold at the start of the summer with cold shivers and all the packages and "perks" that come with it.
Thanks for the reply! I'll give that a go and see if it helps. Hope you get better! This is the best, fully inclusive pack I've ever seen for a game.
Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:54 am

Rotten, the game suddenly crashed with a reboot, after that got a message about memory.dmp. Do you know what is the problem?  Also explain please how mod Draugnarok works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:07 am

I hope you aren't still feeling rotten, Rotten, condolences.
Yeah, the sky in my game is just as blocky as in v4, thanks for the tip of only needing to disable Vivid Weathers.  [Weather]Transparent Snowflakes 2k Vivid Weather right after it doesn't rely on it I hope.
Your Custom Death Sounds mod is easy enough to disable, but the super extended wait after each death is handled by something else.  Is there a clean way for me to disable that change too?  In v3 I found the file in the Data folder and just deleted it, and I always worried that I'd broken something else by doing that.  Thanks for tending to us all in your hub, you have a lot more users asking you for answers since your new release.

And tolstyy, have you already read about that mod on the Nexus page? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51695/? I don't think Rotten made it, it's probably better to ask about it there, unless you're wondering if it's compatible with PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:47 am

tolstyy wrote:
Rotten, the game suddenly crashed with a reboot, after that got a message about memory.dmp. Do you know what is the problem?  Also explain please how mod Draugnarok works.

Make sure you have all the redist required installed.Your memory error is related to HDT body's and system,more exact HDT mem patch.More details would be nice.

With Draugnarok you can turn the whole world of Skyrim into a survival experience and it's not meant for serious play-throughs where you want to do quest as a lot of people will die.You can further enhance this by opening skyrim.ini and setting :
[GamePlay]
bEssentialTakeNoDamage=1 <<< set to 0 and all NPC's will die(not be protected etc)
This paired with settlement construction mod,guild mod and survival mods(frostfall RND)you can set up your very own mini scenario where you would have to hold out against the draugrs for example.
Draugnarok will not start unless you start it.

Tenka wrote:
I hope you aren't still feeling rotten, Rotten, condolences.
Yeah, the sky in my game is just as blocky as in v4, thanks for the tip of only needing to disable Vivid Weathers.  [Weather]Transparent Snowflakes 2k Vivid Weather right after it doesn't rely on it I hope.
Your Custom Death Sounds mod is easy enough to disable, but the super extended wait after each death is handled by something else.  Is there a clean way for me to disable that change too?  In v3 I found the file in the Data folder and just deleted it, and I always worried that I'd broken something else by doing that.  Thanks for tending to us all in your hub, you have a lot more users asking you for answers since your new release.

And tolstyy, have you already read about that mod on the Nexus page? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51695/? I don't think Rotten made it, it's probably better to ask about it there, unless you're wondering if it's compatible with PM.

I forgot where that is merged Tenka.Just load your game when you die :)
Yeah Draugnarok It's compatible and included in the pack.

Back to top Go down
TheLotus
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:02 pm

I'm getting absolutely horrible FPS when I look at a certain part of Whiterun. Any reasons as to why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:23 pm

TheLotus wrote:
I'm getting absolutely horrible FPS when I look at a certain part of Whiterun. Any reasons as to why?

The performace guide is there for a reason

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: help   Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:25 am

hi first of all thank you for making it it is the best modpack and smothest running one ive ever seen . 3 questions though.
1 is some form of warzones in 4 or only in 4.1 and if not were should i put it to just add that one mod .2 is there a way to just update to 4.1 other then fresh install . 3 if i do a new install what are the odds my saves will work and can i just copy and paste the ini files for 4.0 over 4.1.please help and thank again
Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:54 am

Rotten, can you recommend a mod with injuries? I tried Vigor and caught CTD due to memory dump. Maybe you were right about HDT, so maybe there is another mod more stable than Vigor.

Also when I am outside the pieces of grass are flying around me all the time. Is there a fix?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:53 am

I was running the mod pack perfectly until today when I loaded up one of your saves and started getting these issues with the sky, it slowly starts to consume the whole sky and I get the issue on any other save I load or even when starting a new game, if I go back to the main menu I get a CTD and have to reload the game. All mods/esps are activated and in the right order.

Another question is the music whenever you die, I assume that is custom death sounds and to deactivate that if I don't want that? It kinda ruins the immersion for me and would that affect any of the music I would normally hear in the game if disabled?

Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:16 am

compusapc wrote:
hi first of all thank you for making it it is the best modpack and smothest running one ive ever seen . 3 questions though.
1 is some form of warzones in 4 or only in 4.1 and if not were should i put it to just add that one mod .2 is there a way to just update to 4.1 other then fresh install . 3 if i do a new install what are the odds my saves will work and can i just copy and paste the ini files for 4.0 over 4.1.please help and thank again

No warzones.
You could take a look at http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t139-skyrim-perfectly-modded-v4-to-v4-1-change-log and add the mods based on that.
Just 2 mods were removed so theoretically it should be safe to transfer saves.

tolstyy wrote:
Rotten, can you recommend a mod with injuries? I tried Vigor and caught CTD due to memory dump. Maybe you were right about HDT, so maybe there is another mod more stable than Vigor.
Also when I am outside the pieces of grass are flying around me all the time. Is there a fix?

A screenshot would help but grass should be fine.Is the RottenDub profile in your MO?Is Verdant - a skyrim grass plugin.esp placed in number 28 (approx) in load order?

AVendettaForYou wrote:
I was running the mod pack perfectly until today when I loaded up one of your saves and started getting these issues with the sky, it slowly starts to consume the whole sky and I get the issue on any other save I load or even when starting a new game, if I go back to the main menu I get a CTD and have to reload the game. All mods/esps are activated and in the right order.

Another question is the music whenever you die, I assume that is custom death sounds and to deactivate that if I don't want that? It kinda ruins the immersion for me and would that affect any of the music I would normally hear in the game if disabled?

You can safely activate and deactivate any of my sounds mods,they won't affect the normal music or sounds.

Rottens Main Menu Music Replacer
Rottens Lively Combat
Rottens Custom Death Sounds

Hope you're using V4.1 (it shouldn't happen in this version) fine for some people, and glitches for others.
Deactivate and activate:

Vivid Weathers
[Weather]Transparent Snowflakes 2k Vivid Weather

If problem still persists deactivate both.

Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:21 am

Yes, that plugin is 28 in load order. Can I disable it without a conflict ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:44 am

tolstyy wrote:
Yes, that plugin is 28 in load order. Can I disable it without a conflict ?

Yeah deactivate [Optional Recommended]Verdant 2.2
you will lose a lot of grass tho`... good part is that you'll gain some FPS.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:12 am

RottenDub wrote:
compusapc wrote:

No warzones.
You could take a look at  http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t139-skyrim-perfectly-modded-v4-to-v4-1-change-log and add the mods based on that.
Just 2 mods were removed so theoretically it should be safe to transfer saves.

tolstyy wrote:

A screenshot would help but grass should be fine.Is the RottenDub profile in your MO?Is Verdant - a skyrim grass plugin.esp placed in number 28 (approx) in load order?

AVendettaForYou wrote:

You can safely activate and deactivate any of my sounds mods,they won't affect the normal music or sounds.

Rottens Main Menu Music Replacer
Rottens Lively Combat
Rottens Custom Death Sounds

Hope you're using V4.1 (it shouldn't happen in this version) fine for some people, and glitches for others.
Deactivate and activate:

Vivid Weathers
[Weather]Transparent Snowflakes 2k Vivid Weather

If problem still persists deactivate both.

Yes I'm using v4.1 and still getting the issue, those 2 deactivated and no issues. Is there any way to fix this?
Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:38 am

I turned verdant off but pieces of grass are still flying around me, it is so annoying. If anyone else knows how to fix it ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:39 am

tolstyy wrote:
I turned verdant off but pieces of grass are still flying around me, it is so annoying. If anyone else knows how to fix it ?

Wrong installation of the pack on your end?Screenshots?More details?

https://beta.postimage.org/

Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:48 am

There are many of them flying around me. The pack installation was correct, all mods are in required order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:58 am

tolstyy wrote:
There are many of them flying around me. The pack installation was correct, all mods are in required order.

Haha you mean the flying particles of small grass during windy weather?
That's totally normal and immersive.
Return to the same area during sunny weather...they will be gone.

Haha

Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:01 pm

So, it depends of what kind is a weather? Ok, we'll see. How to restore verdant to it's load position 28 as it in the end of load order now ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:05 pm

tolstyy wrote:
So, it depends of what kind is a weather? Ok, we'll see. How to restore verdant to it's load position 28 as it in the end of load order now ?

Activate [Optional Recommended]Verdant 2.2 again
It should automatically go to load order 28(approx) but if not click the .esp and drag it up.

Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:07 pm

I have done it but the mod is still at the end of load order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:14 pm

tolstyy wrote:
I have done it but the mod is still at the end of load order.

scorn

Back to top Go down
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:15 pm

Ok, I just drag and dropped it to 28. Thanks for your help. Sorry for any inconvenience. Before I asked you about a mod with injuries. Any suggestions or you will make a new pack with such feature?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:30 pm

REGARDING VIVID WEATHERS AND THE GRAPHICAL GLITCHES

It is specified on the sticky post of the mod that "iTexMipMapSkip" must be set to 0 :

"BLUE SQUARES - DISSORTED TEXTURES: This happens when you do not have skyrims textures set to atleast high and iTexMipMapSkip in the skyrimprefs.ini is not set to 0. Install Lowres textures or set your texture quality higher!"

Changing the texture quality in MO from "very high" to "high" for example modifies that. That's why some people have issues and others don't. So you just have to set "iTexMipMapSkip=0" and you're good to go !

Thank you Rotten for what it seems an amazing pack ! I will try it intensively tonight (first time I try your work). I just got out of the first cave from Helgen yesterday night ans stopped playing once I was outside : the magnificence of the look from your ENB blew me away (the dusk sun rays are astonishing).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:41 pm

Matfo wrote:
REGARDING VIVID WEATHERS AND THE GRAPHICAL GLITCHES

It is specified on the sticky post of the mod that "iTexMipMapSkip" must be set to 0 :

"BLUE SQUARES - DISSORTED TEXTURES: This happens when you do not have skyrims textures set to atleast high and iTexMipMapSkip in the skyrimprefs.ini is not set to 0. Install Lowres textures or set your texture quality higher!"

Changing the texture quality in MO from "very high" to "high" for example modifies that. That's why some people have issues and others don't. So you just have to set "iTexMipMapSkip=0" and you're good to go !

Thank you Rotten for what it seems an amazing pack ! I will try it intensively tonight (first time I try your work). I just got out of the first cave from Helgen yesterday night ans stopped playing once I was outside : the magnificence of the look from your ENB blew me away (the dusk sun rays are astonishing).

This fixed the botched vivid weathers/snowflake problem with my game perfectly, no more issues thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:20 am

I'm just wondering how to turn the crosshair back on for some reason the main menu crosshair option doesn't turn it back on :(
Back to top Go down

Ask a question about the pack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!