Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Ask a question about the pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:03 pm

I did some tests and if i remove the skse file in the savegames folder i can load a savegame and modify the morphs, but when i load it again i still get ctd so it could be something skse related.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:17 pm

uriel1987 wrote:
I did some tests and if i remove the skse file in the savegames folder i can load a savegame and modify the morphs, but when i load it again i still get ctd so it could be something skse related.

Try moving racemenumorphsCBBE.esp near the bottom of your load order.I have installed it and have no problems with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:59 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
uriel1987 wrote:

Try moving racemenumorphsCBBE.esp near the bottom of your load order.I have installed it and have no problems with it.
Already tried that. It's really wierd, i just installed the 4.3 and the racemenumorphs.cbbe.esp, no other mods.

Edit: Also another question: Is it okay to put forceborderless and forceborderless fullscreen to true on the enb.ini?
Because sometimes my game alt tab or i want to alt tab, and without those settings i can't reopen the game, it just freezes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Why so overcomplicate installation? The only reason for creating disc X AFAIK is preconfigured for this disc ModOrganizer.ini, so, maybe it will be easier to create some exe file that will replace in this file drive and game location for user automatically, or with some manual input.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:25 am

Quote :
Edit: Also another question: Is it okay to put forceborderless and forceborderless fullscreen to true on the enb.ini?
Because sometimes my game alt tab or i want to alt tab, and without those settings i can't reopen the game, it just freezes.

forceborderless fullscreen = true is enough to let you alt tab as much you want,had one crash with it enabled but i don't know if it's related.

crimer wrote:
Why so overcomplicate installation? The only reason for creating disc X AFAIK is preconfigured for this disc ModOrganizer.ini, so, maybe it will be easier to create some exe file that will replace in this file drive and game location for user automatically, or with some manual input.

It was the best i could do for maximum compatibility, if anyone has better ideas and knowledge I'm open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Cyracus
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:40 am

Having a ctd problem, not sure whats causing it and can't seem to get papyrus scripts to spit out a log for me so I can at least try to trace the issue. Using 4.3 if it matters.  Also thanks for gathering a great assortment of mods and working out all the bugs for all of us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:01 pm

@Cyracus wrote:
Having a ctd problem, not sure whats causing it and can't seem to get papyrus scripts to spit out a log for me so I can at least try to trace the issue. Using 4.3 if it matters.  Also thanks for gathering a great assortment of mods and working out all the bugs for all of us

Hello!In X:\Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub\skyrim.ini

bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
bEnableProfiling=0

Set all to 1, your logs should "spawn" in C:\Users\YourUser\Documents\My Games\Skyrim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:56 pm

Would adding Legacy of the DragonBorn break things?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:01 pm

How do i respawn after death? When i die the camera just falls showing my dead body and nothing happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:13 pm

zakaa wrote:
How do i respawn after death? When i die the camera just falls showing my dead body and nothing happens.
I believe you need to reload your last save/autosave manually. there is a mod in this pack that allows you to watch what happens after you die.

Edit: the reason i know this is because i had to manually delete the reference to that mod using tes5edit so that i could use the death alternative mods. I can't for the life of me remember now what the reference was called, but it's included in the [death] combined esp mod. the reference to it was easy to find once i opened it in tes5edit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:13 am

Been working on getting things running with my own mods and the game was running just fine.... now it's crashing every time I load a new area. x.x  I don't know what changed but something is wrong.

Hidden do to size:

load order got flipped... but i've been trying to add a lot of new world space/locations and quests mods as there were not as many as I would have liked... also tried to add some new homes... though the flying dwemer ship I loved has not been updated in like 4 years >.>

I have been removing and adding mods trying to get the game to run and I think that has messed things up some how x.x

Also CBBE has never worked for me o.O
Back to top Go down
Cyracus
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:49 am

Ok, got papyrus working now, it's just saying this over and over at the end right up to my crash
Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"stack:
[MT_Quest_PlayerFramework (64040003)].mt_quest_playerframeworkscript.OnUpdate() - "MT_Quest_PlayerFrameworkScript.psc" Line 261
[07/21/2016 - 02:34:29PM] Error: Cannot call GetValueInt() on a None object, aborting function call stack:
[MT_Quest_PlayerFramework (64040003)].mt_quest_playerframeworkscript.OnUpdate() - "MT_Quest_PlayerFrameworkScript.psc" Line 266

can't find anything else in there. Googling told me it's moonlight tales... haven't added anything that interacts with werewolf stuff to my knowledge, deactivated everything for it in the mcm menu and not crashing, having some freezing issues probably due to the papyrus logs, guess I'll try turning them back off and see how things go. 

Also had an ancient spriggan patriarch attack me, I ran, cleared a dungeon and when I cam out got swarmed by all the animals around, ran again and met another group of angry animals and slaughtered the whole lot this time and they seem to have mellowed out, just remember reading someone having an issue with spriggans and berserk wildlife so maybe the spriggans are eco-terrorists who put a price on our heads but after we kill a bunch of creatures they call it off to preserve their precious wildlife...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:58 am

@azraile wrote:
load order got flipped... but i've been trying to add a lot of new world space/locations and quests mods as there were not as many as I would have liked... also tried to add some new homes... though the flying dwemer ship I loved has not been updated in like 4 years >.>

You probably just sorted it by name instead of priority...click priority until LO starts with *unamanaged mods on top and follow correct order as per http://www.modwat.ch/u/RottenDub
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:49 am

I got the wrong file >.<

Here is the load order i have right now:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:49 am

RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp should be at the bottom,population at the top, that load order is not correct.
See http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t130-knowledge-base-faq  from Where do downloaded mods go?

But before that you need to have a correct load order,something you don't have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:27 pm

Thanks I'll try this, if it don't work I'll just start all over again with a fresh install.

Dose the modpack have memmory exspantion already because this could be a cause of my problems as I've had that problem a lot lately x.x

Things are out of order because I used 'sort' on MO... it was working but I guess one of the last times I used it it mucked something up x.x
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:53 pm

@azraile wrote:
Thanks I'll try this, if it don't work I'll just start all over again with a fresh install.
Dose the modpack have memmory exspantion already because this could be a cause of my problems as I've had that problem a lot lately x.x
Things are out of order because I used 'sort' on MO... it was working but I guess one of the last times I used it it mucked something up x.x

If using 4.2 yes it has ssme. If using 4.3 it's been replaced,not needed anymore.(You can run the old smme or the one skse settings are already there)

Quote :
; Info: Completely disable Skyrim's memory allocator and use regular C malloc. That means memory blocks will not exist anymore
;       and game will not crash at some arbitrary limit. Theoretically it should also be faster (especially loading screens)
;       and eliminate most ILS or freezing issues.
; IMPORTANT!!: You NEED custom plugin loader to run this so CrashFixPlugin.dll gets loaded before the game initializes!
;              Here is the link to "SKSE Plugin Preloader": http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?
; When this is enabled then Safety Load and SSME/SKSE memory patch are not needed, but they don't cause any trouble if you do have them.
UseOSAllocators=1

Quote :
*Do NOT run LOOT or let it sort your mods,mods have been manually sorted both in left and right pane of MO to ensure maximum compatibility

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t125-installation-guide-tutorials
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:36 pm

@RottenDub wrote:

Quote :
*Do NOT run LOOT or let it sort your mods,mods have been manually sorted both in left and right pane of MO to ensure maximum compatibility

Is there anyway to get the benefits of this with out running it, EI the notes in the right panel? There quite beneficial to helping debug things. That was the main reason I would do that was to read them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:57 am

What plugin changes ores and ingots weight? Any way to adjust it? Seems kinda heavy for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:11 pm

So about Legacy of the Dragonborn?

Can I install it without issues? Will it borke everything if I do?

I'm definitely not knowledgeable enough to know these things, and I dont see this specific mod mentioned anywhere else, and I really dont want to just go ahead and install it and potentially mess everything up. Anybody?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:21 am

astraeos118 wrote:
So about Legacy of the Dragonborn?
Can I install it without issues? Will it borke everything if I do?
I'm definitely not knowledgeable enough to know these things, and I dont see this specific mod mentioned anywhere else, and I really dont want to just go ahead and install it and potentially mess everything up. Anybody?

I remember one person had some problems with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:34 am

Hey,

downloaded the pack a week ago and finally installed it today :) Great pack! Played a few hours: 0 CTDs, great Performance (in view of the high number of mods :D, but I would call constantly 40++ fps great). Added two Mods with your Guide: ETAC and Better Fast Travel. Both are working fine until now. Thanks for the guide btw ^^

But I still have a few Questions, primary balancing questions:

- I've started @Adept and lowered the Drop-Chance in Dynamic Loot, highered the general difficulty of some mods. Is it just me or is there really that much loot? I mean, in the first dungeon I found 1-2 bracelets with a value of 1000-2000 Gold. Isn't it too much for the beginning? I like it when i have to save money to buy something nice ^^ Maybe it gets balanced later, with higher prices for weapons, etc. or is it already good balanced (in view of needed potions, food and other stuff)?

- Is there a way to slow down leveling? In these few hours i've already reached one-handed 27 and some other skills in this region. I guess it's a bit too fast for me :D I want to progress not extremly slow but yeah...don't want to be level 100 after 60 hours of playing :o

- Last Question: Is it safe to add Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade and/or Trade and Barter? Does anyone got some experience with these mods/overhauls?

That's it for now. Again: Thanks for the pack :) Amazing work! (And amazing work to all modders out there, especially those who developed the mods in this pack. Already endorsed some of them).

Last edited by Eloreon on Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyracus
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:37 am

@azraile wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:

Quote :

Is there anyway to get the benefits of this with out running it, EI the notes in the right panel? There quite beneficial to helping debug things. That was the main reason I would do that was to read them.
You could backup your plugin and mod lists with mod organizer and run it, just remember to restore your backup after you check any notes. I think in the installation guide there should be a note to do this just in case...only took me until my third reinstall to realize how important this little step is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zyptan
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: question    Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:36 pm

what do i do with this folder?

Kingston DDR3 HyperX blu 1600MHz 8GBx2
Seagate Barracuda 2TB
Kinston SSDNow V300 240GB 2.5" OEM
Windows 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:53 pm

@zyptan wrote:
what do i do with this folder?
Don't need to to anything with it.It just contains some info for wyre bash (tool for the bashed patch and more)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:10 pm

Crafting seams fine to me, just needs to be a way brake more things down. Can't remember the mod I use to have that let you melt down just about anything, or cut up just about any leather/cloth armor too.... x.x wish I could remember. Made raising your skill easier, and once your skill was up made all that crappy loot a bit more valuable.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:00 pm

Eloreon wrote:
Hey,

downloaded the pack a week ago and finally installed it today :) Great pack! Played a few hours: 0 CTDs, great Performance (in view of the high number of mods :D, but I would call constantly 40++ fps great). Added two Mods with your Guide: ETAC and Better Fast Travel. Both are working fine until now. Thanks for the guide btw ^^

But I still have a few Questions, primary balancing questions:

- I've started @Adept and lowered the Drop-Chance in Dynamic Loot, highered the general difficulty of some mods. Is it just me or is there really that much loot? I mean, in the first dungeon I found 1-2 bracelets with a value of 1000-2000 Gold. Isn't it too much for the beginning? I like it when i have to save money to buy something nice ^^ Maybe it gets balanced later, with higher prices for weapons, etc. or is it already good balanced (in view of needed potions, food and other stuff)?

- Is there a way to slow down leveling? In these few hours i've already reached one-handed 27 and some other skills in this region. I guess it's a bit too fast for me :D I want to progress not extremly slow but yeah...don't want to be level 100 after 60 hours of playing :o

- Last Question: Is it safe to add Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade and/or Trade and Barter? Does anyone got some experience with these mods/overhauls?

That's it for now. Again: Thanks for the pack :) Amazing work! (And amazing work to all modders out there, especially those who developed the mods in this pack. Already endorsed some of them).

@azraile wrote:
Crafting seams fine to me, just needs to be a  way brake more things down.  Can't remember the mod I use to have that let you melt down just about anything, or cut up just about any leather/cloth armor too.... x.x wish I could remember.  Made raising your skill easier, and once your skill was up made all that crappy loot a bit more valuable.

Late reply incoming ☺

•Jewels and jewelry are more valuable because it seem logical to me that they should be.You can craft very expensive jewelry by cutting them into smaller pieces and even encrust them into clothing and some armors (about 6000 items variations if i counted them correctly) but you'll also see that everything in skyrim is also more expensive, some more than others, vendors will give you money on a item based on it's material availability in the area, for example they might give you 300 gold for an item in whiterun and 1000 in solitude or windhelm.

My though in this was that some people like to roleplay and/or specialize in a "job" for their character, you can become a jeweler or maybe a hunter with the skinning system (you can adjust the prices of pelts in MCM menu >>> Hunterborn, again prices you'll get from a pelt will vary depending on the hold)

•SPERG (MCM menu) should contain all the options needed for tweaking leveling up speed including auto-perks,auto-skill progression (eg light armor) and a hardcore mode

•Don't know about either mods you asked but your trade mod might override the one i've put in to scale prices and CCOR might also override some settings,best way is to back-up your saves and try them on without saving.

•You should be able to melt down most items in the game and leather+strips are not that expensive to buy or craft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:21 am

Everything is working good..... found the problems... and you can melt stuff it just has to be at a smelting thing not the forge, the other mod you could brake down stuff at the forge lol

The only problem I am having now is some crazy lights acationaly, but they go away usaly... but then I get some REAL bad lighting problems from the surface of water outside.  Night and day.... though night seams to be worse.   I think it has to do with reflection settings some where?

I don't know but this is what I see when I look at outside water sorces half the time:

shocked
YIKES!!!!
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:45 am

is your monitor above 60hz or framerate above 60?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:23 am

No it's 60hz

After observing for some time the water looks normal and gets brighter and brighter and brighter till I look up enough not to be able to see water level, then when I look back water is normal again... but starts to get brighter and brighter and brighter right away...

This is a constant thing with outside water. It contenously gets brighter while being looked at... and considering water runs under the world in many places, that is almost all the time resulting in this OMFG bright to the point of going into negitive collors in the glare patern.

So it's something to do with lighting I just don't know what.

It's always the OMFG light  and when looking in the derection the circular glare/flare

also tried limiting the frame rate to 60 didn't do a thing

It also don't do it at night.... just has a weird kinda northern lights like affect where the water goes under things I think? IDK water looks fine at night exsept at the edges where anything goes into the water or it touches land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:09 am

What player homes are in the pack?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:54 pm

mewmew wrote:
What player homes are in the pack?
The "[Homes]*RM*" merdged file shows it having:
Autumn Shire
Alchemist's Hidden Valley
Millwater Retreat
Riverside Shack
Sam's Travelling Caravan
Silverfish Grotto
Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim
Hidden Hideouts of Skyrim - City Eddition
Mazz Rend (?)
Field Lab

And more that are just in files.... like there is a picture for a dwemer cube thing that I think is for that portable door dwemer/ hypercube home.
Back to top Go down
TheLotus
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:55 pm

I'm getting a really annoying radial blur constantly when I play my character. Disabling radial blur in the config does nothing, and the blur never seems to go away.

Edit: nvm, found out the cause. Turns out disabling Frostfall in the middle of freezing leaves a radial blur on your screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:21 pm

WOOOO

adding the ENB presets fixed the blinding light..... though now the last loading screen can be seen through water outdoors LOL

but thats better than being blind!
Back to top Go down
Cyracus
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:28 am

Does anything require warzones, or is it close enough to the surface of things that it can be yanked out, figured I'd try it out, but enjoy Civil war overhaul more. Then there's Dragon combat overhaul (both of these mods by Apollodown over on the nexus) and I have to wonder if there's a reason these weren't used aside from Apollo's eccentricity in mod descriptions. Again thanks for the amazing pack and all the work involved in it Rotten
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:08 pm

@Cyracus wrote:
Does anything require warzones, or is it close enough to the surface of things that it can be yanked out, figured I'd try it out, but enjoy Civil war overhaul more. Then there's Dragon combat overhaul (both of these mods by Apollodown over on the nexus) and I have to wonder if there's a reason these weren't used aside from Apollo's eccentricity in mod descriptions. Again thanks for the amazing pack and all the work involved in it Rotten

Nope you can disable it as it could also possibly be a dangerous mod.
Back to top Go down
TheLotus
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:26 pm

Is there any way to replace the feminine animations in SPM with something more like this? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77343/?

I've tried unticking the animations on Mod Organizer, but it doesn't seem to actually do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:08 pm

@TheLotus wrote:
Is there any way to replace the feminine animations in SPM with something more like this? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77343/?

I've tried unticking the animations on Mod Organizer, but it doesn't seem to actually do anything.

Yup just install the new ones and place them lower in MO's LO (don't forget to run FNIS)
Back to top Go down
TheLotus
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:28 am

Another question would be is there any way to improve the weather transitions? It's somewhat immersion breaking when it goes from dark and stormy to sunny instantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyracus
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:52 am

@TheLotus wrote:
Another question would be is there any way to improve the weather transitions? It's somewhat immersion breaking when it goes from dark and stormy to sunny instantly.
Sounds like a normal day in the Pacific Northwest of the US
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:45 am

OK that fucking thing they added to there games where you auto die if you fall enough that you will die?

How do you turn that damn thing off? >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:25 pm

So I've played this current character for about 34 hours so far, no real issues, the occasional crash but maybe like 5 or 6 total. Now, all of a sudden, everytime I try to Save the game, it crashes instantly. I've tried fast travelling to different places, dismissing my followers.... I tried loading an older save, and all the same result. Insta CTD when trying to save...

Is my character corrupt? My saves?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:38 pm

astraeos118 wrote:
So I've played this current character for about 34 hours so far, no real issues, the occasional crash but maybe like 5 or 6 total. Now, all of a sudden, everytime I try to Save the game, it crashes instantly. I've tried fast travelling to different places, dismissing my followers.... I tried loading an older save, and all the same result. Insta CTD when trying to save...

CTD

•Encountered 1 CTD trying to get to Helgen for the first time
*Unable to reproduce

•Possible fix for CTD on save.
Since some people say their game crash on save i tried to reproduce it.
After many failures to crash the pack i sorted the load-order incorrectly both in left and right pane,this led to crashes on save.
So no.1 make sure your load order is correct as per http://www.modwat.ch/u/RottenDub
•Doing this i've noticed the CTD on save kept happening after the load order was corrected.
•Also noticed the game tries to create a temporary save-game adding a .tmp after the name when crashing.
•To resolve go to your game-saves path and delete all the files that contain the .tmp extension
C:\Users\YOURUSER\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves or X:\Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub\Saves
•Game should not crash now with a correct load order.
Back to top Go down
Cyracus
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:30 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@Cyracus wrote:

ASIS and Dual sheath keep popping a flag saying warzones is a master after repeatedly rebuilding them, but if I play Skyrim then check again when I'm done they don't show any issues. Haven't had any problems, just finding it weird. If nothing jumps to mind don't worry, more interested in the HDT add-on than fixing this oddity atm
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:31 am

@RottenDub wrote:
astraeos118 wrote:

CTD

•Encountered 1 CTD trying to get to Helgen for the first time
*Unable to reproduce

•Possible fix for CTD on save.
Since some people say their game crash on save i tried to reproduce it.
After many failures to crash the pack i sorted the load-order incorrectly both in left and right pane,this led to crashes on save.
So no.1 make sure your load order is correct as per http://www.modwat.ch/u/RottenDub
•Doing this i've noticed the CTD on save kept happening after the load order was corrected.
•Also noticed the game tries to create a temporary save-game adding a .tmp after the name when crashing.
•To resolve go to your game-saves path and delete all the files that contain the .tmp extension
C:\Users\YOURUSER\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves or X:\Skyrim\profiles\RottenDub\Saves
•Game should not crash now with a correct load order.

Sure enough my two latest saves have .tmp after them... what causes that to happen? Why now?

Also, the older save I loaded DOESENT have the .tmp, yet it still crashed when I tried to save after loading it. I'll go through my load order, but unless MO decided to move things on its own, nothing has changed. I'll go through and try these suggestions and see what happens

EDIT : Well, I deleted all the saves with the .tmp extension, I checked my modlist compared to your list on modwat.ch and everything matches. Still I just crash everytime I save, and it then creates that attempted save in \mygames\skyrim\saves as a .tmp file. Only thing I've found while googling is that its potentially caused by steam cloud sync, which I did have on, turned off on Friday which I'm assuming caused this issue. I tried to turn cloud sync back on, yet it still just crashes, creating another new .tmp save. Only other info I could find on google basically tells you to delete the .tmp files, soo I dunno. Some of the posts did mention save files with the extension of .bak, which I do have some of those, is that an issue?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:56 pm

@Cyracus wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
@Cyracus wrote:

ASIS and Dual sheath keep popping a flag saying warzones is a master after repeatedly rebuilding them, but if I play Skyrim then check again when I'm done they don't show any issues. Haven't had any problems, just finding it weird. If nothing jumps to mind don't worry, more interested in the HDT add-on than fixing this oddity atm

•Order is as follows.
1.Disable and delete bashed patch.
2.Re-build it.
3.Disable all the skyproc patches and patches done.
4.Activate ASIS.
5.Delete "ASIS Patch Done"
6.Re-build ASIS from MO and name it "ASIS Patch Done"
9.Activate Dual Sheath Redux Patcher
8.Delete "Dual Sheath Redux Patch Done"
9.Re-build DSR patch from MO and name it "Dual Sheath Redux Patch Done"
10.Nothing should pop

(Still making an effort to buy a hosting site for the pack and i'll share the packs that are "on hold" should be some news very soon)

Quote :
Sure enough my two latest saves have .tmp after them... what causes that to happen? Why now?

Also, the older save I loaded DOESENT have the .tmp, yet it still crashed when I tried to save after loading it. I'll go through my load order, but unless MO decided to move things on its own, nothing has changed. I'll go through and try these suggestions and see what happens

EDIT : Well, I deleted all the saves with the .tmp extension, I checked my modlist compared to your list on modwat.ch and everything matches. Still I just crash everytime I save, and it then creates that attempted save in \mygames\skyrim\saves as a .tmp file. Only thing I've found while googling is that its potentially caused by steam cloud sync, which I did have on, turned off on Friday which I'm assuming caused this issue. I tried to turn cloud sync back on, yet it still just crashes, creating another new .tmp save. Only other info I could find on google basically tells you to delete the .tmp files, soo I dunno. Some of the posts did mention save files with the extension of .bak, which I do have some of those, is that an issue?

Yup you should delete any .tmp and .bak files and load a save-game previous before the crash occurred just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Cyracus
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:35 am

Well I thought I knew how to do the things...but I broke all the things, and since I don't know how to fix all the things and i did stupid things I get to reinstall everything....thanks for trying to help me though, I'm just gonna go crawl into a hole and wait for the things to complete

Ok, I learned what I did wrong, just thinking I knew how to do more than I did, but now I know and things look good. Yay for learning the hard way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask a question about the pack   Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:12 pm

@gastovski wrote:
With ENB i can't see clouds because the day is too bright. Any suggestions how to fix this?.

Disabling ENB seems much more immersive to me but looks crap.

If the default ENB is on it should be balanced and not overly bright,quite the contrary see http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t146-regarding-enb-s for more color palettes.

If you installed other ENB's you'll have to tweak them.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ask a question about the pack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!