Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A thousand thanks and a bug report

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: A thousand thanks and a bug report   Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:58 am

Man, I fucking love you so much. I waited, modded it by my own and ditched the game altogether some time ago just to find your miraculous, meticulous, stupendous work here.

THANK YOU!

Now for the bug report, I crafted the Witch Plate Armor at Alvor's Blacksmith shop, however when I don it, I am naked. But my heavy armor skill still increases and I can't talk to people (speechcraft) if I have the helmet enabled (I become bald, helmet doesn't show up). So all in all, game recognises it but refuses to load the textures. What gives?

And a request, I'm gaming with an X360 pad and it completely disables the keyboard input, in which I have to use magic menu to issue specific commands in return. I am quite fine with it but I can't use vampire hotkeys because they're not on the magic list and I don't know how to remove the bindings and make them appear on the list. Any help?

Also another semi request, do you plan to this kind of a project for Oblivion, granted not in this big scale?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A thousand thanks and a bug report   Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:57 pm

Auto wrote:
Man, I fucking love you so much. I waited, modded it by my own and ditched the game altogether some time ago just to find your miraculous, meticulous, stupendous work here.

THANK YOU!

Now for the bug report, I crafted the Witch Plate Armor at Alvor's Blacksmith shop, however when I don it, I am naked. But my heavy armor skill still increases and I can't talk to people (speechcraft) if I have the helmet enabled (I become bald, helmet doesn't show up). So all in all, game recognises it but refuses to load the textures. What gives?

And a request, I'm gaming with an X360 pad and it completely disables the keyboard input, in which I have to use magic menu to issue specific commands in return. I am quite fine with it but I can't use vampire hotkeys because they're not on the magic list and I don't know how to remove the bindings and make them appear on the list. Any help?

Also another semi request, do you plan to this kind of a project for Oblivion, granted not in this big scale?

Hello and welcome!
The WitchPlate was a requested armor and was added at the last moments,could be bugged could be gender specific.
The amount of mods used and their hotkeys are best to be played on a keyboard for the best experience/compatibility but it's up to you.

Nop i don't plan on it,there were some people from older forums that made some projects like this but they didn't come to the newer forums.

PostSubject: Re: A thousand thanks and a bug report   Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:49 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. 

Shame, Oblivion won't get the same treatment but I am really enjoying your compilation now. I even added Pfuscher's Parallax compilation (which you said you won't be able to do unless you get a new GPU) and it works wonders.

Going to add some blizzard blindess and Bob's my uncle :)

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down

A thousand thanks and a bug report
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!