Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Requested weapons/armor question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dannofdawn222
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Requested weapons/armor question   Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:52 am

Hi everyone, just need a quick answer.  First time using this pack / way to mod skyrim.  Seeing how everything seem quite delicate, I don't want to mess up before understanding this more.

I've done everything right, and I'm ready to start, however I noticed the un-ticked Requested weapons/armor mods, what do I need to do to enable them properly?  Load order, skyproc needed, etc?

I'm using 4.3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Requested weapons/armor question   Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:12 pm

@dannofdawn222 wrote:
Hi everyone, just need a quick answer.  First time using this pack / way to mod skyrim.  Seeing how everything seem quite delicate, I don't want to mess up before understanding this more.

I've done everything right, and I'm ready to start, however I noticed the un-ticked Requested weapons/armor mods, what do I need to do to enable them properly?  Load order, skyproc needed, etc?

I'm using 4.3.

Hello!
I left them unticked because a few armors were bugged and some of the weapons are not lore friendly and can take up a big chunk of the crafting screen.You can have then on or off at your discretion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

Requested weapons/armor question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!