Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SOLVED? Mod that changes perk points per level?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark12000
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: SOLVED? Mod that changes perk points per level?   Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Hello once again! I've been trying to find the mod in the MCM menu where you can change how often you get perk points. I have it set to every two levels, but I think that's a little too few perk points and would like to set it back to one every level. Any idea what mod this is? I've probably went into the menu a few times but missed it hahaha. Thanks!

EDIT - Hmm never mind just found the another post about this (don't you hate it when you find the info you need straight after posting?), and apparently SPERG works like that so yah, supposedly the perks are OP so that balances it. Oh well sound good I guess. ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: SOLVED? Mod that changes perk points per level?   Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:53 pm

That post does not answer your question. Just find elys uncapper.ini  in X:\Skyrim\Data\skse\plugins and make any changes you want. As for me, I made the leveling system go 2x slower. I like hardcore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SOLVED? Mod that changes perk points per level?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!