Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]SPM 4.3 and notebooks - missing map.swf with SkyUI?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ecausm
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: [solved]SPM 4.3 and notebooks - missing map.swf with SkyUI?   Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:22 pm

Hi,

Having absolutely read everything about SPM 4.3 before install, I do know that it should have probably "destroyed" my FPS counter. And it did, at first. Almost impossible to run the game with all mods activated. Even the startup menu was stuttering minutes long. I still insisted a bit, because what I saw made me just love the thought of playing this way. I already had a couple of the graphics enhanced packs on my saves. So, I finally got it to work, here's what I disabled:
• Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin (I had tried it before, and had to disable it too even without ENB or anything too demanding)
• Skyrim Unbound.esp
• No Optional Alternative 2k/4k plants

... And that's about it. It runs quite nice on this setup, if you're not too FPS-freak (lowest FPS I had is 20 and I've been playing 50 hours since install, average is 25-45):
MSI GE72 6QD Apache Pro
I7 6700HQ
NVidia Geforce GTX 960M
16GB DDR4 RAM
512GB SAMSUNG SSD

Having tested countless combinations by hand, to me it's really worth the framerate lost in the process.

A huge THANKS to all the people behind this great piece of work.

I have one bug left though, that I did not figure out: SkyUI reports a missing map.swf file when first opening the landmap (once), though everything works correctly after the popup. It hasn't bothered me enough to toss too much plugins around. I tried installing "A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads", because I had it before and it suits my idea of a handy map. Didn't help. If I do search this map.swf file it's existing in Data\Interface.

If something pops quickly to mind...

EDIT: oh and I forgot to mention, after some backup and testing, I used my old savegame (lazy me) that I'd been playing for 30-40 hours (level 25). It worked like a charm!!

Regards,

Last edited by ecausm on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]SPM 4.3 and notebooks - missing map.swf with SkyUI?   Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:32 pm

Hello! see this video :

Or this thread : http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t122-manual-mod-config-a-to-z-guide

TL;DR you need to un-tick map menu and favorites menu from SKY UI MCM.

You should read the thread tho`
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
ecausm
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: [solved]SPM 4.3 and notebooks - missing map.swf with SkyUI?   Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:39 pm

That was it, thank you! Uhm, when I mentionned I "read it all", I just realized I missed the mods setup after launch (yes, it's the only thing NOT to miss -_-). Awesome work, I fall in love at each head turn...!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[solved]SPM 4.3 and notebooks - missing map.swf with SkyUI?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V4.3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!