Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

new save starts with 1200+ carry weight..?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iNFaMoUZGaming
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: new save starts with 1200+ carry weight..?   Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:01 pm

Title pretty much explains it, for some reason I start with 1200+ carry weight and it gets multiplied every time I level.

I actually somehow did not realize this until I was level 9 in the game and it's really annoying, cant seem to find any info on it anywhere, what can I do?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new save starts with 1200+ carry weight..?   Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:45 pm

@iNFaMoUZGaming wrote:
Title pretty much explains it, for some reason I start with 1200+ carry weight and it gets multiplied every time I level.

I actually somehow did not realize this until I was level 9 in the game and it's really annoying, cant seem to find any info on it anywhere, what can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Explained this a couple of time it's because a lot of items have x10 the weight they used to have (eg a smelted bar) some pelts and other items also received new weights and the new ingredients too. Pack is destined to players who completed the game a few times and i don't find it appealing to go find a merchant every 15 minutes, especially that not everybody likes to have companions around and merchants will pay different amounts on an item depending on the zone you are in and the availability of that item/material in that zone.There's also the new tents,portable things etc.So you need the extra carryweight.

iNFaMoUZGaming
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: new save starts with 1200+ carry weight..?   Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:04 pm

I see, well I did "help carryweight" in console and found this 10xcarryweight, i tried removing it, adding it and removing it but it had no effect, I would like the standard carry weight, its why I pick the steed as my standing stone, I like it in the game. I can also craft pouches and backpacks to increase it, I think its a good immersive thing. 

Could you tell me how I can change it back?

I don't find it appealing having 2300 carry weight at lvl 9 tbh..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new save starts with 1200+ carry weight..?   Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:05 pm

@iNFaMoUZGaming wrote:
Could you tell me how I can change it back?

It's simple tweak in TES5Edit to Player Help RM.esp but i forgot what line to change.

iNFaMoUZGaming
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: new save starts with 1200+ carry weight..?   Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:15 pm

If you could try to find it for me I would really appriciate that, I have almost no knowlage of tes5edit or any of the values, I tried to take a look but I dont really understand anything...

I found 10xcarryweight under the perk thing in tes5edit player help 2 rm.esp

Is it that one maybe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mila4me
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: new save starts with 1200+ carry weight..?   Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:14 pm

thanks to that change man,hate to run to merchants every 2 minutes :) i was using weightless mod but you made all easy lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new save starts with 1200+ carry weight..?   Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:47 pm

@mila4me wrote:
thanks to that change man,hate to run to merchants every 2 minutes :) i was using weightless mod but you made all easy lol.

It's not that easy considering that a ingot now weights 12 instead of 1 or 2 that's 10x more weight.

iNFaMoUZGaming
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: new save starts with 1200+ carry weight..?   Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:00 pm

I've been playing with it for about two days now and I actually really like it... especially with the combination of "Loot Magnet" spell, a little op, but looting takes one second and I just throw away all the things I don't need later, easy peasy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new save starts with 1200+ carry weight..?   Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:26 pm

For everyone wanting the 300 starting weight just move Skyrim Unbound after Player help RM.esp

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new save starts with 1200+ carry weight..?   

Back to top Go down

new save starts with 1200+ carry weight..?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!