Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 How can I use SPM 4.4 and the Journey mod pack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gamecheater
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 2
Points : 151
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-10-29

PostSubject: How can I use SPM 4.4 and the Journey mod pack?   Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:44 am

My Skyrim Folder is already about 120GB since I have SPM 4.4 and The Journey mod pack. I have a GTX 1060 and an I7 6700 with 16GB RAM
Question is what load order or what would I need to do to get them both to work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1474
Points : 2702
Reputation : 292
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: How can I use SPM 4.4 and the Journey mod pack?   Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:52 am

@gamecheater wrote:
My Skyrim Folder is already about 120GB since I have SPM 4.4 and The Journey mod pack. I have a GTX 1060 and an I7 6700 with 16GB RAM
Question is what load order or what would I need to do to get them both to work?

At the same time?

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
gamecheater
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 2
Points : 151
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-10-29

PostSubject: Re: How can I use SPM 4.4 and the Journey mod pack?   Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:15 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
@gamecheater wrote:
My Skyrim Folder is already about 120GB since I have SPM 4.4 and The Journey mod pack. I have a GTX 1060 and an I7 6700 with 16GB RAM
Question is what load order or what would I need to do to get them both to work?

At the same time?
Yes, is it possible?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLotus
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 50
Points : 465
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-03-05

PostSubject: Re: How can I use SPM 4.4 and the Journey mod pack?   Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:20 pm

No, it's not possible to use the two packs at the same time. They contain many overlapping mods, and will not work together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneJun
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands
avatar

Posts : 42
Points : 207
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-10-27

PostSubject: Re: How can I use SPM 4.4 and the Journey mod pack?   Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:25 pm

@gamecheater wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
@gamecheater wrote:
My Skyrim Folder is already about 120GB since I have SPM 4.4 and The Journey mod pack. I have a GTX 1060 and an I7 6700 with 16GB RAM
Question is what load order or what would I need to do to get them both to work?

At the same time?
Yes, is it possible?
also since i used both this one and journey i think this one is the best out of the two
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
How can I use SPM 4.4 and the Journey mod pack?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!