Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Bugs and fixes V1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Gilgamesh
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 85
Points : 873
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2015-08-07
Age : 30
Location : Los Angles, CA

PostSubject: Bugs and fixes V1   Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:24 pm

Hey RottenDub how do I increase my visibility at night without making everything to bright? Is there a way to tweak nighttime brightness?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1693
Points : 3154
Reputation : 355
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:34 pm

@Lord Gilgamesh wrote:
Hey RottenDub how do I increase my visibility at night without making everything to bright? Is there a way to tweak nighttime brightness?

Try playing with imaginator's contrast ,brightness and saturation ,use units of 10.
If not good enough try to google ENB customization.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:56 pm

I used one of the save files, level 3 I believe, to start. I start off in a prison cell as a female. I change my sex to male with showracemenu but my character still has a female voice? I've tried swapping back to female and then to male again but still have a female voice??
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1693
Points : 3154
Reputation : 355
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:05 am

DTX3 wrote:
I used one of the save files, level 3 I believe, to start. I start off in a prison cell as a female. I change my sex to male with showracemenu but my character still has a female voice? I've tried swapping back to female and then to male again but still have a female voice??

Through MCM menu go to "Player Voicesets" pick a voice that you want and you're all done
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 84
Points : 865
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 36
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:47 am

Hello everyone, just spend 1 1/2 days of research finding this site. Sort of bugged me out.

Cheers all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:30 am

It's because the former site was taken down. It took you 1 1/2 days to find it. That is about as long this place has been around.
Back to top Go down
Projectx86x
New Face!
New Face!


Posts : 2
Points : 746
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-08-08

PostSubject: Where can I download this?   Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:38 pm

Where can I download this? Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:06 pm

@RottenDub wrote:
DTX3 wrote:
I used one of the save files, level 3 I believe, to start. I start off in a prison cell as a female. I change my sex to male with showracemenu but my character still has a female voice? I've tried swapping back to female and then to male again but still have a female voice??

Through MCM menu go to "Player Voicesets" pick a voice that you want and you're all done

Ah cool! So many mods included I didn't even know this was thing! :D
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:41 pm

@Projectx86x wrote:
Where can I download this? Thanks

It is not hosted here.
Just use google.
Search for "skyrim206.7z"

Just make sure of the following.
You have a clean install of Skyrim Legendary already. (steam or not does not matter)
The file is very big to download. Over 26 GB.
Back to top Go down
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 84
Points : 865
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 36
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:03 pm

skystormer wrote:
@Projectx86x wrote:
Where can I download this? Thanks

It is not hosted here.
Just use google.
Search for "skyrim206.7z"

Just make sure of the following.
You have a clean install of Skyrim Legendary already. (steam or not does not matter)
The file is very big to download. Over 26 GB.

Or hash:
2c2333e57950a59085c43a0f82d3ef8bd3134ebc

Is a more direct link.


Does not seem to be listed on Pirate Bay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:19 pm

It got removed from Pirate Bay same as on Kickass.
Problem is mod authors letting it get removed.

And forgot to mention it is a Torrent file.
So you need to get a torrent downloading program like:

Bittorrent.
Back to top Go down
Twistty
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 84
Points : 865
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 36
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:12 pm

Thanks for the info skystormer!!!

Was not aware that Pirate Bay deleted torrents? Kickass is well know for it.

Nice to meet you, and Cheers

Twistty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:08 am

Just checkin in MO and was not sure what to do with it.

Archives: GypsyEyesCaravan.V2.bsa was unmarked in MO (MO is managing the archives marked)
Did put a marker up on it, and haven't had any issues yet ingame with it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Found the following.
Tried to make the 4 traders in Riverwood guild members (Start your own guild mod).
The 1 at the Riverwood trader came outside with stretching meshes.
Later on turning invisible. (unable to click or see)
Also for 1 of the others inside the Inn.
2 of them stayed normal.
Quick fix: Only recruit the trader which is working outside at the forge.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:51 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@Lord Gilgamesh wrote:
Hey RottenDub how do I increase my visibility at night without making everything to bright? Is there a way to tweak nighttime brightness?

Try playing with imaginator's contrast ,brightness and saturation ,use units of 10.
If not good enough try to google ENB customization.


Is this the best way to fix "can't see **** captain" at 1:47 pm in a rainstorm on the first day? Started the game and had flashbacks to Doom 3. Is there a way to cut down on the rain without stopping anything else?

Also, thank you so much for doing this. I managed to DL the torrent the day before the last board went down. Got my new hardware (SSD/GPU/RAM) installed today and am really looking forward to playing.
Back to top Go down
Lord Gilgamesh
Serious poster
Serious poster
avatar

Posts : 85
Points : 873
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2015-08-07
Age : 30
Location : Los Angles, CA

PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:04 am

Hey RottenDub, how can I lower the intensity of the rain, because whiterun is an fps hog as it is, but when I got hit by a storm holy shit was it stuttering..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:55 am

@Lord Gilgamesh wrote:
Hey RottenDub, how can I lower the intensity of the rain, because whiterun is an fps hog as it is, but when I got hit by a storm holy shit was it stuttering..

You can disable it from the ENB UI (shift + enter). Scroll down to rain and untick "enable". :D

Or you can change it in the enbseries.ini file. Under the [RAIN] section change "Enable=true" to "Enable=false"
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:58 pm

I had a problem with draugr-like eye glow (and still do). I managed to find out where it originates, but no idea why: visiting Dustman's cairn causes my character to get draugr eye glow. Nothing appears to remove it reliably. Changing character sex works... until I enter first person, and after O enter 3rd person again the glow is back. Any advice on this?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1693
Points : 3154
Reputation : 355
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 30
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: Bugs and fixes V1   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:21 am

skystormer wrote:
Found the following.
Tried to make the 4 traders in Riverwood guild members (Start your own guild mod).
The 1 at the Riverwood trader came outside with stretching meshes.
Later on turning invisible. (unable to click or see)
Also for 1 of the others inside the Inn.
2 of them stayed normal.
Quick fix: Only recruit the trader which is working outside at the forge.

That mod alters and/or resets some of dialog options of important NPC's, so if a NPC is a quest giver, important or have some role in the game ,maybe you should not recruit him/her and try recruiting more generic NPC's.OFC you could recruit anyone, i haven't found any problems with the mod, it's great addition to the game in my opinion.Streching meshes might be something on your part or if she's a female because of HDT.Stretching can be easily fixed by saving and reloading the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
 
Bugs and fixes V1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V2-
Jump to:  

Free counters!