Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

3D Sound Mod for Headphones, compatible?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowFyre
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: 3D Sound Mod for Headphones, compatible?   Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:34 am

So I found this mod for surround sound, and I got to say it really is impressive. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79879/?

And the video of it at work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fvd4V1hlB8&feature=youtu.be

I'm wondering though what the difference is between Surround Sound and this 3D Sound because I have a pair of Astro A50's and I think the 5.1 surround sound I'm getting is incredible. And then I listened to that video and I was shocked that I could actually tell the direction it was coming from. That and whether or not it'd be compatible with this mod pack, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: 3D Sound Mod for Headphones, compatible?   Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:46 am

Good question, I wondered the same.  Cool to see I'm not the only one keeping an eye on the front page of the nexus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowFyre
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: 3D Sound Mod for Headphones, compatible?   Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:35 am

So I just tried it out, and I think the 3D Audio mod makes it a lot easier to tell which way sounds coming from. A hell of a lot easier. And my 5.1 surround sound makes it sound slightly better in my opinion, but it's a little more difficult to tell the direction. I tested it using a horse, and with the mod I could easily tell where it was with my eyes clothes. With my surround sound I could still tell if it was to the left or right of me, but behind and in front were a lot harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

3D Sound Mod for Headphones, compatible?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!