Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Skyrim SE 64 bit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Gilgamesh
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Skyrim SE 64 bit   Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:33 pm

So Rotten, I know it is early and you just released a pack. I am sure you have noticed the new Nexus for the SE version. A lot of mods are being ported over..with the U creased potential for modding, you have any plans to take advantage of the prospects?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneJun
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim SE 64 bit   Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:12 am

@Lord Gilgamesh wrote:
So Rotten, I know it is early and you just released a pack. I am sure you have noticed the new Nexus for the SE version. A lot of mods are being ported over..with the U creased potential for modding, you have any plans to take advantage of the prospects?
I dont even want to download SE until skse and enb have been updated (highly unlikely they are going to be updated) it feels really bad because enb wouldnt have much effect on performance taking advantage of the 64 bit and the game would run a whole lot smoother on SE its sad that SKSE and enb creators dont have the time to update them

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim SE 64 bit   Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:29 pm

@InsaneJun wrote:
@Lord Gilgamesh wrote:
I dont even want to download SE until skse and enb have been updated (highly unlikely they are going to be updated) it feels really bad because enb wouldnt have much effect on performance taking advantage of the 64 bit and the game would run a whole lot smoother on SE its sad that SKSE and enb creators dont have the time to update them

I don't think it's a matter of having time as it is to the difficulty of porting software from 32 to 64 bit.
Tannin the creator of Mod Organizer is very experienced and yet he wasn't able to port MO to use 64 bit applications like Fallout 4 and it's been a whole year since FO4 has launched, that says something about the difficulty.

Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim SE 64 bit   Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:47 pm

And I don't know much about programming but rewriting a programme from the ground to be 64bit ready must be difficult too.

So you 5.0 version will be a long lasting jewel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim SE 64 bit   Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:58 pm

@VikingTeacher wrote:
And I don't know much about programming but rewriting a programme from the ground to be 64bit ready must be difficult too.
So you 5.0 version will be a long lasting jewel.

I've got quite a few surprises for 5.0

Greedy

Skyrim SE 64 bit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to:  

Free counters!