Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How do i start the main quest?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sftwlkr
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: How do i start the main quest?   Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:13 am

Ive been to helgen, riverwood, all of windhelm, killed a dragon, yet the quest still wont start for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanutsrule
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: How do i start the main quest?   Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:39 am

I can't even figure out how to even start.. I'm unable to move when I spawn, only thing it says is to open the mod config window.. but that's it

http://puu.sh/sf97p/48ce13f9cf.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneJun
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How do i start the main quest?   Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:42 am

sftwlkr wrote:
Ive been to helgen, riverwood, all of windhelm, killed a dragon, yet the quest still wont start for me
you have to go to Bleak Falls Barrow and go through the dungeon learn the shout and kill the dragon outside waiting for you. and if the grey beards never call you please use "setstage MQ105 8" in console without quotes
peanutsrule wrote:
I can't even figure out how to even start.. I'm unable to move when I spawn, only thing it says is to open the mod config window.. but that's it

http://puu.sh/sf97p/48ce13f9cf.jpg
open the mod configuration and go down to skyrim unbound and should be easy from there

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: How do i start the main quest?   Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:27 am

InsaneJun wrote:
sftwlkr wrote:
you have to go to Bleak Falls Barrow and go through the dungeon learn the shout and kill the dragon outside waiting for you. and if the grey beards never call you please use "setstage MQ105 8" in console without quotes

Hi! I did as you said but I can't pass the dungeon quest. I enter the last room and I clear it, after that the draugr overlord attacks me immediately. I read the word from the wall and after that I kill the overlord but it doesn't drop the dragonstone. I tried to add it with "player.additem 000DF202 1" but Farengar gives 0 f*ks about it, then I tried the "setstage MQ103 50 / 180" still nothing. What am I supposed to do now : / ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneJun
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How do i start the main quest?   Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:24 am

Ogk wrote:
InsaneJun wrote:
sftwlkr wrote:

Hi! I did as you said but I can't pass the dungeon quest. I enter the last room and I clear it, after that the draugr overlord attacks me immediately. I read the word from the wall and after that I kill the overlord but it doesn't drop the dragonstone. I tried to add it with "player.additem 000DF202 1" but Farengar gives 0 f*ks about it, then I tried the "setstage MQ103 50 / 180" still nothing. What am I supposed to do now : / ?
you dont go and get the dragon stone WTF use the command thats in my recent post to start the greybeards quest its broken and rottendub said he will get it fixed in 5.0

setstage MQ105 8
setstage MQ105 8
setstage MQ105 8

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: How do i start the main quest?   Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:44 am

Quote :
you dont go and get the dragon stone WTF use the command thats in my recent post to start the greybeards quest its broken and rottendub said he will get it fixed in 5.0
setstage MQ105 8
setstage MQ105 8
setstage MQ105 8
Oh I thought that's the reason to go there. Thx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do i start the main quest?   Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:16 pm

Make sure Skyrim unbound is near the bottom of the load order and load order is correct.
I remember testing this in 4.4 also and with 5.0 alpha that i'm working on, after killing any dragons you should absorb their soul and get the unlocked shout and the quest should auto start.

Make sure to set dragons to enabled and dragonborn when starting the game through skyrim unbound MCM menu.

InsaneJun
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: How do i start the main quest?   Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:50 pm

RottenDub wrote:
Make sure Skyrim unbound is near the bottom of the load order and load order is correct.
I remember testing this in 4.4 also and with 5.0 alpha that i'm working on, after killing any dragons you should absorb their soul and get the unlocked shout and the quest should auto start.

Make sure to set dragons to enabled and dragonborn when starting the game through skyrim unbound MCM menu.
my load order is 100% correct i even tested it by doing 2 saves and both of them didnt get the quest

How do i start the main quest?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!