Perfectly Modded
Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  FacebookFacebook  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mod Order! Animation Glitch Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
erikgsouza
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Mod Order! Animation Glitch Fix   Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:49 am

Hi guys!  I'm having similar issues with my character stuck in the "T Pose" after installing everything.  I'm going down the list from another thread where the issue was solved, but I'm trying to figure something out.  The mod order as is isn't anything like what is listed on the website.  I didn't run LOOT either.  How did this happen and do I have to manually move the mod order around? It looks like everything is sorted alphabetically and the priority filter doesn't change it. I hope not as that seems like a 30 minute+ project :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erikgsouza
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Mod Order! Animation Glitch Fix   Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:20 am

Ugh.  I'm not sure what to do.  Already spending hours trying to get this to work which is the opposite of why I chose to install this pack :(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Runda20
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Mod Order! Animation Glitch Fix   Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:25 am

I also am having this T-pose thing going on, I did what the other thread did and ran FNIS, did the Redist stuff, I have the right mod load order, but I also still get

ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneJun
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: Mod Order! Animation Glitch Fix   Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:39 am

@Runda20 wrote:
I also am having this T-pose thing going on, I did what the other thread did and ran FNIS, did the Redist stuff, I have the right mod load order, but I also still get

Unsure what to do.
your load order is wrong replace it with a new loadorder.txt

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Mod Order! Animation Glitch Fix   Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:24 am

@InsaneJun wrote:
@Runda20 wrote:

Unsure what to do.
your load order is wrong replace it with a new loadorder.txt

I replaces and checked the loadorder to the one on modwatch and it matches. They still are T pose

When I try to Update FNIS Behavior I get: 

Log:

I don't know why nothing is working... FNIS doesn't work at all because of this error, I have tried to reinstall FNIS also but that didn't help.

Edit: I deleted the WHOLE Profile, not just the Loadordertext thing, and that seems to have fixed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erikgsouza
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Mod Order! Animation Glitch Fix   Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:09 am

Not sure what the fix for this would be, but it looks like after restarting over from scratch (with a steam install, and triple checking all of the directories are accurate) that the mods from the modlist aren't being found / loaded into mod organizer.  Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mod Order! Animation Glitch Fix   Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:21 am

@erikgsouza wrote:
Not sure what the fix for this would be, but it looks like after restarting over from scratch (with a steam install, and triple checking all of the directories are accurate) that the mods from the modlist aren't being found / loaded into mod organizer.  Any thoughts?

•Normal non-steam installation is recommended for maximum compatibility, no problems / no user error

Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Mod Order! Animation Glitch Fix   Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:48 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@erikgsouza wrote:

•Normal non-steam installation is recommended for maximum compatibility, no problems / no user error
Ok... I only have this on Steam, but I'll wipe everything installed and buy / download a non steam version and get back to you.  That's how bad I want to play this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mod Order! Animation Glitch Fix
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!