Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Thank You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
erikgsouza
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Thank You   Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:10 am

I wanted to take a moment to thank Rotten for all the work he has done (and is continuing to do) with these Skyrim mod-packs.  I know I was a bit salty before with some of my issues, but it turns out that going from a 1st gen i7, DDR3, 760 GTX build to my new build (i7 6700k, 32 Gig DDR4 3000, 1080 GTX & a 256 Gig M2 drive) with a fresh install of Windows 10 has alleviated all the weird crashing and general bugginess.  I'll admit to also not following all the directions the first time around.  I know I had mentioned "The Journey" as a great alternative, but to be honest, nothing comes as close as this mod-pack for fun with a massive amount of additional content.

Modding Skyrim was always an exercise in frustration.  I just didn't have the time or patience to sift through mods and read all the info to make sure everything was properly put together.  With this pack, I get to enjoy a fully modded Skyrim without all the hassle.  Thank you Rotten.  Looking forward to the next version!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zuzm
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Thank You   Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:02 pm

I would like to thank you too, for creating this great mod pack RottenDub!

I would like to ask, what mod are you using for the full body fps view? I see my whole body in fps view, but even i can see my hands when fighting, or spellcasting (like vanilla), its looks like really awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thank You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!