Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Thank You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
erikgsouza
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Thank You   Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:10 am

I wanted to take a moment to thank Rotten for all the work he has done (and is continuing to do) with these Skyrim mod-packs.  I know I was a bit salty before with some of my issues, but it turns out that going from a 1st gen i7, DDR3, 760 GTX build to my new build (i7 6700k, 32 Gig DDR4 3000, 1080 GTX & a 256 Gig M2 drive) with a fresh install of Windows 10 has alleviated all the weird crashing and general bugginess.  I'll admit to also not following all the directions the first time around.  I know I had mentioned "The Journey" as a great alternative, but to be honest, nothing comes as close as this mod-pack for fun with a massive amount of additional content.

Modding Skyrim was always an exercise in frustration.  I just didn't have the time or patience to sift through mods and read all the info to make sure everything was properly put together.  With this pack, I get to enjoy a fully modded Skyrim without all the hassle.  Thank you Rotten.  Looking forward to the next version!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zuzm
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Thank You   Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:02 pm

I would like to thank you too, for creating this great mod pack RottenDub!

I would like to ask, what mod are you using for the full body fps view? I see my whole body in fps view, but even i can see my hands when fighting, or spellcasting (like vanilla), its looks like really awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thank You
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!