Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:51 am

Dear Viewers,

As you see on the tittle I am here to complain about SPM 4.4 Download, it's missing mods. If you can try it yourself you will see something that is wrong with the data files and it itself. There was MO mods so I added it to MO and enabled all mods. Did the nvidia thing AND I have my Skyrim folders. I listen to all the steps and nothing, it's not complete. It needs to be updated. So whoever is responsible for 4.4 download please update it.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:27 am

Cool story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirLootalot
Look ma no hands
Look ma no hands

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:25 pm

@Tenka

you forgott the "bro"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:42 pm

Congrates you are my first comments, you got anything to say or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
erikgsouza

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:52 am

Yes, I have a comment.  Start over, and read (very carefully) to see what steps you missed.  None of us can tell you where you went wrong as we weren't there when you missed whatever step(s) were crucial to the succesful implementation of this mod-pack when you didn't follow the instructions carefully.  Hope this helps.  

Sincerely,

A Satisfied User
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ogk
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:58 am

Use 7zip, winrar can't handle this much stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:13 pm

I think he's new to MO or modding in general.

Ulfric Stormcloak1 day ago
Quote :
Rotten Dub, can you make a video of Skyrim SPM 4.4 tutorial? My download is messing a whole bunch of mods.. Promise me, If you try it yourself and look in 4.4 data files this is what you would see..

https://i.gyazo.com/67129d74f09c6466fafa9851c1ab5caf.png

Rotten Dub17 hours ago (edited)
Quote :
Dear Ulfric :
•First of all - Please post Skyrim related comments on Skyrim related videos or on our forum.
•Second- MO use a virtualization method that keeps(and uses) mods in/from another folder (see https://s30.postimg.org/c5ib27ydd/Capture.png)
•Third - If you don't know how MO (Mod Organizer) works or you are new to modding Skyrim please refer to our big website guide or the forum (http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/tutorials.html)

PostSubject: Hi    Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Big smile                         

Thank you all for replying... My problem is now that I don't know how to make sure both sides are enabled the left side has tons of mods the right side has very little. So I need to know how to put all the left side mods to the right side mods.. I'm doing sort right now don't know what is happening :p Here is a picture what is on https://gyazo.com/228a4b8a51fea4ae914252bf21966898

Also first when I put all the 4.4 stuff in the root of skyrim and opened Skyrim I couldn't press anything, tho I see that the font is in the Skyrim which I'm happy that it works.. Also I need to know how to press in Skyrim Launcher.. I looked on Nexus Mod Manager forum and one person said to run enbhost as administrator so I did then unable administrator so I did again.. I didn't have enbhost so I downloaded optional enb and had enbhost so I did all his steps and nothing it still doesn't work so I need help with that.. 

Please take your time to answer..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:45 am

I am missing mods please update the download or that is okay it's just that I need to activate both side mods and fix the problem that I can't press anything in Skyrim... I'll try to work on the pressing but please I don't know how to activate both sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:33 am

I'm getting very angry over here, I can't even play Skyrim plus I really want the 4.4 download I really do so I will not give up I don't know what to do right now I can't find anything about fixing the mouse problem would you please try and download this yourself I promise you, you will see that something is wrong DO IT YOURSELF or make another tutorial you are not listening and I have this problem you need to do it yourself and fact nobody else did it their self and said a thing to tell you that something is wrong you guys are clearly higher ranks than me and you guys are admins or help out that sorta thing. But please at least try this your self and find a solution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:50 am

@Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak wrote:
I'm getting very angry over here, I can't even play Skyrim plus I really want the 4.4 download I really do so I will not give up I don't know what to do right now I can't find anything about fixing the mouse problem would you please try and download this yourself I promise you, you will see that something is wrong DO IT YOURSELF or make another tutorial you are not listening and I have this problem you need to do it yourself and fact nobody else did it their self and said a thing to tell you that something is wrong you guys are clearly higher ranks than me and you guys are admins or help out that sorta thing. But please at least try this your self and find a solution.

Dear Ulfric, i've been building and testing the pack for 3 years so the packs are always tested before uploading.
Countless users have been using the pack for quite some time now.I'm the only admin of the forum so i don't get what you are on about.

The process of installing 4.x versions has always remained the same.

If you don't want to use the guides and resources that are available to you then i really can't help you.Nobody will install the pack for you.

A few words for new members/before downloading the pack

•This pack is aimed at adult people(but does not contain sex mods)
•Depending on you attention span and patience reading the instructions this could be a breeze or a "hard thing to do"
•Can be a few clicks solution if you read carefully.
•Do not download this pack if you mind a little reading.
•Do not download this pack if you don't want to make another partition on your PC.
•Do not download this pack if you don't have 80GB of free space.
•This is the largest and the most stable Skyrim pack that you can find ATM (900+active mods)
•While it's possible to play it on a laptop it's not recommended.
•This pack requires some decent hardware (3GB GPU,i7CPU,16GB of RAM)
•This pack requires an install of Skyrim Legendary Edition it will not contain the actual game or any related game files.
•Only tested on Win10x64 and Win7X64
Normal non-steam installation is recommended for maximum compatibility and no problems
•Steam install is untested, install at your own risk
•Before making a thread or asking about a problem see if it isn't resolved in one of the thread from this forum
•You can find tutorials and other useful information on our webiste

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Okay I know all the steps I have more than 8GB so okay... the only problem Is that I can't press anything, I listened to the steps but is this too hard to not understand?

1: I can't press anything in Skyrim, nothing!

2: I don't know how to activate both sides in Mod Organizer..

Is this too hard for you? I don't want the same message I'm just saying is this too hard? Those are the problems I'm having trouble with, is this too hard to figure out? You know how to activate my sides, you been doing tests for 3 years right, maybe you know how to fix the problem of you can't press anything in Skyrim when putting in all the stuff into the root of Skyrim..

Is this too hard to figure out? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLotus
Serious poster
Serious poster

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:08 am

Okay, let's just calm down for a second here. I'm not entirely convinced you're a fluent English speaker, so that may be adding to the confusion here. 

We're mostly confused because you've been providing extremely vague details and RottenDub isn't exactly a magical psychic that can automatically solve your problems with no knowledge.  

It's recommended you have some experience in regards to installing Skyrim mods, or at least a vague knowledge of how Mod Organizer works before you install this. I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to mods, but I'll try my best to explain. 

You've seemed to have confused the Activated Mods list on the left of your MO with the Activated Plugins list on your right. These are not the same things. These are separate things. 

The Mods List on your left shows you the mods you have downloaded and saved in your MO folder. The checkbox by each mod shows whether or not it is activated.

The Plugins List on your right shows you the plugins that are activated from the mods. The mods you've downloaded contain plugins which run certain scripts that mods require to work, and they are activated by clicking on their checkmarks. The Plugins are loaded in a certain order by the engine, according to your list on the right.

All you need to do to activate the mods is the to check the boxes on the left, which will activate the plugins on the right automatically. They should have already been checked when you've first loaded it up. 

Judging from the image you posted, your load order is completely different from what you're supposed to have. Most likely what you've done is randomly deactivated, reactivated, or moved around mods. This has messed up the plugin load order, which has been meticulously crafted in order to not crash the game/fu*k it up. 

I would recommend just reinstalling the load order file into your MO profile, but I'm pretty sure you would have no idea what that means. Plus I have no idea if you've deleted any mods at all. 

So I'll recommend this:
1. Make sure you have a legitimate copy of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, along with every one of the DLC's.
2. Delete everything in your Skyrim folder, everything, even the base game.
3. Reinstall non-modded Skyrim completely. 
4. Follow the instructions Rottendub has posted, make sure you actually follow them this time.
5. Launch MO, do not touch anything.
6. Click the Launch SPM button.
7. That's it.

Edit: I've just realized you said you have more than 8gb of space. It's at least 80gb of space. This mod pack is massive. Make sure you have enough space before you install.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:04 am

Well TheLotus my question is basically HOW do you activate both mods, I don't understand what you are saying.. you say that when you activate the left side it will automatically enable the plugin, this is mine I enabled all mods 

https://gyazo.com/d4f20011f9e29c768348d08a4e212a59

What you recommended I did ALL OF THAT I really did I did ALL OF IT, can you just give me a short reply saying how to enable both sides AND how to fix the problem I can't press anything in Skyrim
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                       You might be wondering where I got these problems from, DO THIS PLEASE

1: Have a clean account like make a new Windows or computer account

2: Download torrent 4.4 have enough GBS

3: Put ALL OF THAT in Skyrim

4: Download Mod Organizer and put MO Mods in Mod Organizer folder mods

5: Enable all left side mods... ignore the problem of the few plugin mods...

6: Activate Skyrim/SKSE you can't press anything... 

Try it, TRY IT PLEASE AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:02 am

Ulfric I don't think anyone else needs to test and make sure that that wrong way doesn't work, we're pretty satisfied with the outcome of doing it the right way.  I believe you though, I believe you've run into all the problems you've complained about by installing the pack that incorrect way you've just detailed.
Thanks for being scientific and trying out what happens when you install it the wrong way though, we definitely need patient outgoing people like you.  
But it sounds like you're done with that brick wall, yeah?  You'd probably like to play the game now, if that's true then listen closely and keep this in mind, if there were a problem with this pack or this guide that prevented the game from working for anyone who downloaded it and followed it then we would know it already.  We already have tried it out, the rest of the community isn't mistaken Ulfric you are, and if you'd like your game to work then the first step is recognizing that you're the one doing something wrong.  Now I guess let's look at what that is...

1: Have a clean account like make a new Windows or computer account

Sounds good, as long as you know what you're doing there.

2: Download torrent 4.4 have enough GBS
Yep, not complicated yet, just make sure you have about 25GBs free wherever you're downloading 4.4 and another 100GBs free for the install partition.

3: Put ALL OF THAT in Skyrim
Now wait a minute, I know you're paraphrasing but you've glazed over a pretty important step.  You need to install Skyrim first, to a new drive partition of the letter X:, X:\Skyrim specifically.  If you've done this right then TESV.exe should be right there in X:\Skyrim.  Only after that do you extract PM4.4 into that directory too.

4: Download Mod Organizer and put MO Mods in Mod Organizer folder mods
Hold on.  Who told you to download Mod Organizer?  Mod Organizer comes in the pack, the only thing that doesn't come with PM4.4 is Skyrim.  And you shouldn't be moving the folders around either.  Yeah it was a little strange at first seeing that extra folder beside Skyrim but just leave it there.

5: Enable all left side mods... ignore the problem of the few plugin mods...
If you install Skyrim and the pack correctly (which might even take less effort than what you're doing) then all the mods should already been enabled, besides just a few optional things.  There'll be a lot more plugins in the right pane than you've seen too.  You've probably already been told this though, I'm a little behind in reading the threads myself.

6: Activate Skyrim/SKSE you can't press anything... 
Maybe if we're really lucky, (us not you) now you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:08 am

Thank you Tenka I see my mistake, 7-ZIP doesn't go into my Skyrim I press copy, do I have to do copy or extract? I took all of those things and reinstalled SPM right, so what do I have to do putting all the SPM into Skyrim? 7-ZIP doesn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:15 am

Thank you Tenka I see my mistake, 7-ZIP doesn't go into my Skyrim I press copy, do I have to do copy or extract? I took all of those things and reinstalled SPM right, so what do I have to do putting all the SPM into Skyrim? 7-ZIP doesn't do anything.
This is a difficult problem to understand, but I'll try.  It sounds like you've done all of the X: partition stuff and installed Skyrim, and now maybe you have extracted SPM to the wrong location, or maybe you can't get 7zip to extract SPM at all...?
Well, what I do is I open "Skyrim Perfectly Modded 4.4.7z" in 7zip, then I click on the "Skyrim" folder inside of that, then click Extract, type X:\ into the location bar then click Okay.  Remember though this step only comes after installing Skyrim there first, so SPM can replace anything it has to.  Are you good this far?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:51 am

Yeah that still doesn't work.. um I go into the SPM 4.4 Winrar file in 7-zip I go inside it and I see Skyrim only Skyrim, I extract it to where MY Skyrim is.. but what I did the most is find SPM 4.4 Skyrim there is like 90 things in there so I press it all, press extract to X/Program Files 86/Skyrim and Okay.. And I say yes to all.. Still nothing works..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:10 am

Yeah that still doesn't work.. um I go into the SPM 4.4 Winrar file in 7-zip I go inside it and I see Skyrim only Skyrim, I extract it to where MY Skyrim is.. but what I did the most is find SPM 4.4 Skyrim there is like 90 things in there so I press it all, press extract to X/Program Files 86/Skyrim and Okay.. And I say yes to all.. Still nothing works..

That's because you need to install it to X:\Skyrim, X as in Drive letter X:\
i wonder if you even bothered to read the install instructions.

•Normal non-steam installation is recommended for maximum compatibility, no problems / no user error
•Steam install is untested, install at your own risk

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:49 am

Okay, I only came because I'm tired of the slow of my game and lag, I haven't played Skyrim in a long time... so when I reinstalled Skyrim I put it into a folder and added my Skyrim mods and stuff into my Skyrim and played for a bit I downloaded a ENB, the graphics were amazing and very beautiful but it was laggy.. so I came here.. I don't have non-steam Skyrim but when I saw you do it on the video tutorial I took my Steam stuff and put it into X program 86 Skyrim.. I'm getting very frustrated here

I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:33 am

Okay, I only came because I'm tired of the slow of my game and lag, I haven't played Skyrim in a long time... so when I reinstalled Skyrim I put it into a folder and added my Skyrim mods and stuff into my Skyrim and played for a bit I downloaded a ENB, the graphics were amazing and very beautiful but it was laggy.. so I came here.. I don't have non-steam Skyrim but when I saw you do it on the video tutorial I took my Steam stuff and put it into X program 86 Skyrim.. I'm getting very frustrated here

I don't know what to say.
And that is the wrong way to make this modpack work.  If you don't want to do it the right way, then it won't work.  Nobody can make the wrong way right.  X:\Skyrim is "X:\Skyrim", no program files x86 or anything.  Follow the guide.
I wonder if your hardware is up to the task of using this pack anyways though, it might not be powerful enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:39 pm

This is a very happy day for a Jarl, I have SPM 4.4!! It works!! Thank you Rotten Dub and Tenka for helping me out with my problem! You are true life savers!! I thank you all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:57 am

Why is it saying failed to initialize render when I open SKSE? How to fix this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:52 am

Why is it saying failed to initialize render when I open SKSE? How to fix this?

Q: Failed to initialize render or display not supported.
A: Change resolution for the pack (See performance guide)

Also install latest video drivers and make sure you have the redists installed (X:\Skyrim\-=SPM 4.4 redist=-\Redist)

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:38 am

If I'm annoying you or something like that sorry, but how do I do that? I'm new to this thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:56 am

If I'm annoying you or something like that sorry, but how do I do that? I'm new to this thing.
Forums // Pack Guides // Performance Guide.
http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t132-performance-guide
Look for the word "resolution," but you should probably read everything there.  Change Skyrim's resolution to your computer's resolution.
For new video drivers just go to amd.com or nvidia.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:01 am

For 8 hours I've been looking about how to fix the problem, I retried the Nvidia thing on Skyrim,Fixed Ini, and changed the resolution into SkyrimPREFS to Skyrim Launcher.. still nothing.. I looked at Performance Guide and still nothing.. can you just tell me what I have to do?

https://i.gyazo.com/b9545df444544b0d8dc50b14444d6c5b.png
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:23 am

Oh Jesus, change the resolution not in my documents folder but in profiles - RottenDub folder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:46 am

That or use the Custom Resolution option in the Config app found on the top bar of Mod Organizer, that's what I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:14 pm

I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! JUST SHOW ME STEPS LIKE STEP 1 STEP 2 STEP 3!!! I HADN'T PLAYED SKYRIM IN MONTHS!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tolstyy
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:52 pm

Hey you bro - stop crying, it is not a jarl behavior. The issue you have can be resolved easy, it is not a rocket science. Go to Profiles-Rottendub-skyrim.ini and change resolution. Or go to Mod Organizer-Config button above and change there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:39 am

It's necessary, I need to act like a baby... Jarl Balgruuf couldn't wait for his Mods neither could I... Well I doing some stuff right now, wish me luck it would work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak

PostSubject: Re: SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:13 am

It works.. IT ACTUALLY WORKS!! I DID THE RESOLUTION THING AND I WAS PLAYING SKYRIM!!! Well it wasn't what I expected.. I want to give myself a coat like you did on the 5.0 merges but that is for 5.0 right? Also it was very laggy so I need to know how to fix that.. It's not your modpack but its enb.. I tried a enb and it was laggy so everything is okay

[PROBLEM SOLVED]

Thank you all for the support and helping me out with this problem! I am waiting for 5.0, so when it comes out please give me a download, now that I know how to install SPM modpacks I will do okay on this modpack.. I'll try to figure out a way to stop the lag so thank you all!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SPM 4.4 DOWNLOAD MISSING ALL MODS!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!