Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Customization/tweaks to make combat more deadly?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mysoupman
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Customization/tweaks to make combat more deadly?   Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:57 am

Hi all,

First of all, I am in love with this modpack, it has gotten me back into playing Skyrim again.

However, I'm looking for something along the lines of survival mode in Fallout 4; need for sleep, food, water, etc. but also for more stressful/exciting combat. Combat where one blow could be devastating and fatal. No more spamming, and stamina runs out fast type thing. Is this available or would I have to install other mods?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Customization/tweaks to make combat more deadly?   Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:48 pm

@mysoupman wrote:
Hi all,

First of all, I am in love with this modpack, it has gotten me back into playing Skyrim again.

However, I'm looking for something along the lines of survival mode in Fallout 4; need for sleep, food, water, etc. but also for more stressful/exciting combat. Combat where one blow could be devastating and fatal. No more spamming, and stamina runs out fast type thing. Is this available or would I have to install other mods?

Thanks!

Hello @mysoupman

•Survival mods are there but need to be activated and configured.

I'm still tweaking combat mods and will be added to 5.0

These are the ones that will be in 5.0 (still testing) you can add them if you want.(Respect the load order)

LEFT pane in MO

RIGHT pane in MO

Enemy tweaks in 5.0 (needs more testing but should be safe)

You can still tweak the existing 4.4 enemy mods in MCM (*Mod Config Menu) 

*Deadly Dragons
*Ultimate Dragons
*Immersive Creatures
*there are more
*SPERG
*TK dodge

New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Customization/tweaks to make combat more deadly?   Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Thanks for the quick reply man. Alternatively, I was wondering if I could install Requiem as a replacement for Ordinator, as I believe Requiem adds much of the deadly combat mechanics I look for. I would obviously have to uninstall Ordinator as Requiem would modify the perk tree. Do you, by chance, know if any other mod would conflict with Requiem, or would this just be a bad idea overall for maintaining utmost stability?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Customization/tweaks to make combat more deadly?   Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:04 pm

@mysoupman wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply man. Alternatively, I was wondering if I could install Requiem as a replacement for Ordinator, as I believe Requiem adds much of the deadly combat mechanics I look for. I would obviously have to uninstall Ordinator as Requiem would modify the perk tree. Do you, by chance, know if any other mod would conflict with Requiem, or would this just be a bad idea overall for maintaining utmost stability?

Thanks

Donno how much of a good idea it would be since i merged/combined SPERG+Ordinator into a single perk tree/.esp and if i remember correctly Requiem has a mile long of compatibility patches.

Customization/tweaks to make combat more deadly?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!