Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Thankyou! (Also added a bugfix, not sure if its to do with load order?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
obliza
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Thankyou! (Also added a bugfix, not sure if its to do with load order?)   Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:34 pm

First of all just wanted to thank-you for your amazing work, Perfect Mod in minutes or S.T.E.P in 6 hours? You are the sole reason I am playing and enjoying skyrim again. Thankyou Rottendub.

Using clean install, first mod I added.
Modern Brawl Bugs Fix, I found that brawls would not work, I would talk to someone, start a brawl, after one hit the brawl would end, if I threw the first punch I would get a bounty and the brawl would turn to a fight. Installing Modern Brawl Bugs Fix instantly fixed the problem perfectly and have had 0 issues since. (30hours of gameplay).

Secondly I'm not sure about load order? Just wanting to make sure it is correct.

260 Mods Left - 159 Right - Not the same as the images found in the file or on the website. So not sure if the load order is correct or not.
X:\Skyrim\-=ReadMe=-\Load Order\MO LO

LeftSide Top (Backwards):

Left Side Bottom (Last is First):

Right Side Top:

Right Side Bottom:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thankyou! (Also added a bugfix, not sure if its to do with load order?)   Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:14 pm

Hello man, glad that you are enjoying it!

Here's the correct modlist for 4.4 https://modwat.ch/u/RottenDub

First pane is from rightside of MO aka plugins on modwat
Second pane is from leftside of MO aka modlist on modwat
Installed correctly profile RottenDub will be selected automatically and the modlist from above will be as above.

Have Fun!

Thankyou! (Also added a bugfix, not sure if its to do with load order?)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!