Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Neck seams as far as the eye can see!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucypoo
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Neck seams as far as the eye can see!   Sun May 07, 2017 6:27 pm

Hi Rotten, love your work! I used 4.3 in the past and had some fun, but moved onto doing my own mod setups from scratch. Well the time has come again where I'm looking for a new All-in-one mod pack so I came here to try 4.4 out.

I still don't know how your mod pack gets better performance than even a lightly modded one of my own. I built a brand new Skylake PC with a GTX 1070 specifically for Skyrim back in December and I haven't even played 10 minutes of it yet because of modding and troubleshooting. Was starting to regret ever buying this computer when I remembered this website. So I spent the last couple nights downloading SPM over my crappy internet. Everything installed and ran perfectly fine. Game looks and runs great.

Downside is, all these neck seams! They are really really annoying (my most hated mod issue) and even though they are slight, I can see them with a trained eye even when zoomed out. I can even see the slight gap while turning my characters head around.

Happens on both men and women in character creation. Everything installed correctly (it isn't first time I've installed SPM) so I'm thinking maybe an oversight? Looks like I'll have to wait for 5.0.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Neck seams as far as the eye can see!   Sun May 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Hello if i remember correctly they are visible on some armors because of their meshes.
Try this : take off all the armor from your character and press Right Shift or Right Control and zoom out all the way to the neck area and see if the seams are still there.

Cheers!

Neck seams as far as the eye can see!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!