Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Performance at 4k and a question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyviusRan
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Performance at 4k and a question   Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:03 pm

I got a 1080ti last month and wanted to try this mod pack although I was waiting for 5.0.
In non demanding areas I can hold 60fps at 4k resolution but in areas that have a lot of grass like in the second screenshot it dips to the 40s.

My question is about the background fog. Is it normal for it to always be on? It looks nice in some areas but it's also very dense.
ENB seems to be the culprit. When it is off there is no foggy look in the background.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Performance at 4k and a question   Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:38 pm

Hello!Welcome to the forums and thank you for the feedback.

Quick question running the pack on windows 10?Can you share you PC specs for future reference?

You can control grass density from MO's toolbar shortcuts

Less (20 | 50 ) is more performance heavy while more (75 | 100 ) is more performance friendly.Grass can eat a lot of FPS when very dense.

I remember there was a mod that removed "distance fog" . Here you go.

Dyndolod can also eat in a dozen of FPS when playing at those high resolutions.To disable to go an "inside cell" go to DynDoLod MCM menu and "shutdown". Disable all Dyndolod resources and mods (don't forget billboards) and load you game.

If you have the time and patience to create a 4k Recording and post it somewhere would be nice, i always wandered how the pack would look at that res.SS are also appreciated.

Cheers!

Performance at 4k and a question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!