Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Playing without the graphic tweaks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Playing without the graphic tweaks   Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:02 am

Is there a way to use this pack without the graphics tweaks (The fps is really unstable, inside its a solid 50, outside its 40 then 20 then back to 40, and when fighting a dragon its 1 then 40 then 3 and all over the place in a matter of 2 seconds) and just all the addons to the game and mods? Or if theres a way to run the game in a stable way (I've tried FPS clamp and cap) with everything working?

I understand this is a pretty big request but this would really be nice for a modded playthrough of skyrim with all this added stuff. Also, how do you fix the neck seams (there seams to be a lot on girls who are not a human race)?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Playing without the graphic tweaks   Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:57 am

Well first of off happy new year,i'll get back to you on the rest of the stuff but first :

"how do you fix the neck seams (there seams to be a lot on girls who are not a human race)"
-sorry brother there are no neck seams in my pack.

"Or if theres a way to run the game in a stable way"
-Again the game is rock solid there's no stable way as it's pretty solid on it's own.

A lot of what you said doesn't make sense one way or another if you installed it correctly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Playing without the graphic tweaks   Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:52 am

The elf next to the jarl in whiterun has neckseams, and I seen a bunch more in other places. Also, where could I have messed up in the installation? I already fixed the load order for the waters. I'll reinstall when I get home but what's a common problem people go through when installing? I think I did something wrong because it also ctds quite often, and I trust you when you say it's really stable.
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Playing without the graphic tweaks   Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:01 pm

masterboy9 wrote:
The elf next to the jarl in whiterun has neckseams, and I seen a bunch more in other places. Also, where could I have messed up in the installation? I already fixed the load order for the waters. I'll reinstall when I get home but what's a common problem people go through when installing? I think I did something wrong because it also ctds quite often, and I trust you when you say it's really stable.

Well you were right.Fu*k me if i didn't fix this a month before the pack was released.
Took me about 7 days to fix this gray face but it seems it rears its ugly head once again.

Saw your post yesterday morning and tried to fix it since then to no avail as I've forgot how i fixed it months ago.
So removal of the mods that cause it it's the only way!

(vanilla races for you character contain 0 neck seams)
(custom races have some seams and it's beyond my skill/ability to fix)

Edit ... well after 2 days i have found the culprit...and the winner is... PERMA(Perkus Maximus)
So after removing mods like crazy and testing stuff i found the solution either remove awesome perks that come with PERMA or live with it.

So quick solution untick :

•Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul
•Perkus Makimus - Extended Perk Descriptions
•Perkus Maximus - SkyProc Patch Done
•ASIS Patch Done

◘Rebuild ASIS patch with MO

Long alternative version :

1.From MO untick and remove :

Color Mismatch Fix for Elven races
Color Mismatch Fix for Humans and Bretons

2.Go to the folder below and delete everything there (2000 or so .nif files,this should also save you 2GB)

X:\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\Facegeom\Skyrim.esm

3.Go to X:\Skyrim\data and delete :

ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp
ApachiiHairStyles.esp

4.Download and install with MO
Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Version 1

5.Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe from
X:\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

6.Press SORT in MO

7.Download SUM and install with MO
*Make use of the SUM, ASIS and shortcuts from MO (Modify them if needed with the "edit button" from the drop down menu, don't forget to press modify)

8.Redo the ASIS patch
-Make sure there's nothing in the "overwrite" folder
-Tick the ASIS Patcher
-Run SUM and only select the ASIS patch
*It will finish in maximum 5 minutes
-Right click the overwrite folder and click "create new mod" and name it "ASIS SkyProc Patch Done"
-Tick it in MO

9.Press sort in MO and move realistic waters low in the load order like in the fix above
*Optional create a bashed patch if you feel you need it for stability (i personally don't use a bashed patch as the game is very stable for me and most of the people that i know use my pack) but it doesn't hurt to create one.
*Tip don't use the merge function when creating a bashed patch if you decide to do one

*Tick it = activate the mod

I wish there was a more elegant and simple solution to this but i thought it was fixed so you won't have to do these things.
My apologies.Will add this to bugs&fixes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playing without the graphic tweaks   Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:13 pm

So I just delete the ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp and ApachiiHairStyles.esp?
It gives me a missing masters if I do because of inhabitants of Skyrim

Also do we generate FNIS from MO or from the direcotory? What options do I tick? And after its made do I create a mod from overwrite?

Oh and in the long way do you get to keep Perkus Maximus?
Back to top Go down
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Playing without the graphic tweaks   Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:46 am

masterboy9 wrote:
So I just delete the ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp and ApachiiHairStyles.esp?
It gives me a missing masters if I do because of inhabitants of Skyrim

Also do we generate FNIS from MO or from the direcotory? What options do I tick? And after its made do I create a mod from overwrite?

Oh and in the long way do you get to keep Perkus Maximus?

You might be able to keep apachii hair but perma has to go.

*You need to delete ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp and ApachiiHairStyles.esp not the .ESM files
*inhabitants of Skyrim uses the APACHIIhairsyles .ESM masters not .ESP (the esp are another thing completely)

You need to run GenerateFNISforUsers manually not with MO and "Update FNIS behavior"
Back to top Go down

Playing without the graphic tweaks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM V3-
Jump to:  

Free counters!