Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

White werewolwes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
benmaks
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: White werewolwes   Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:16 am

Hello!
Modpack is great and all, thanks for putting it up and for making next, but there is single "but". but, as the topic states, all werewolves in my game are white! Even my characters' werewolf form is white for a second before applying texture. They're white even on loading screens! It's almost racist! Has anyone else got that problem, and/or solved it? Also, another thing along the way. Femme Lycana model is invisible, somebody previously asked for help before on this forum, but nobody replied? Could anybody help out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White werewolwes   Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:05 pm

@benmaks wrote:
Hello!
Modpack is great and all, thanks for putting it up and for making next, but there is single "but". but, as the topic states, all werewolves in my game are white! Even my characters' werewolf form is white for a second before applying texture. They're white even on loading screens! It's almost racist! Has anyone else got that problem, and/or solved it? Also, another thing along the way. Femme Lycana model is invisible, somebody previously asked for help before on this forum, but nobody replied? Could anybody help out?

Hello! 
Make sure you have admin rights for all the apps used in the pack.
Make sure your load order is correct https://modwat.ch/u/RottenDub
Make sure the extract process finished successfully with no error. Use "extract to" with 7zip

I have never run into this problem but if all the above are correct and the problem persists just get 2 of your preferred werewolf textures from nexus and place them near the bottom of your load order in MO.

Cheers!

benmaks
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: White werewolwes   Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Hey!

I only open MO as admin, do I need to force admin rights for all apps in the pack?
Load order seems right.
I did just as you said. For sure it isn't extracting error.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: White werewolwes   Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:56 pm

@benmaks wrote:
Hey!

I only open MO as admin, do I need to force admin rights for all apps in the pack?
Load order seems right.
I did just as you said. For sure it isn't extracting error.

What i like to do especially when using one application to run another (MO>SKSE , MO>config etc) is to sort by type and apply "run as admin" on everything in the pack. (you can also do a quick search for ".exe" found in the Skyrim folder) This ensures MO can properly launch everything with proper rights.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White werewolwes   

Back to top Go down

White werewolwes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!