Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Animation Issues?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpecialJayy
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Animation Issues?   Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:32 am

I've installed this pack a few times now and it's played fine until I re-downloaded it today, for some reason nobody moves and myself and NPCS have no animations for anything, I just sorta glide around the world. Any ideas?

Going to try a fresh installation to see if it fixes itself. Also another issue but I'm not too bothered about it is that for some reason the skin colour of my characters face is twice as dark than the skin colour of the rest of the characters body. Not sure if its the same for other NPCS but it definitely is for my own character.

The animation problem:

Yeah everyone is just standing still like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLoneStar
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Animation Issues?   Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:35 am

@SpecialJayy wrote:
I've installed this pack a few times now and it's played fine until I re-downloaded it today, for some reason nobody moves and myself and NPCS have no animations for anything, I just sorta glide around the world. Any ideas?

Going to try a fresh installation to see if it fixes itself. Also another issue but I'm not too bothered about it is that for some reason the skin colour of my characters face is twice as dark than the skin colour of the rest of the characters body. Not sure if its the same for other NPCS but it definitely is for my own character.

The animation problem:

Yeah everyone is just standing still like that.

Read this Thread, it'll guide you through the problem. 

http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t676-solvedhelp-game-is-running-but-no-animations
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Animation Issues?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!