Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Problems Downloading

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XAkaviri
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Problems Downloading   Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:16 am

So I have been trying to download this pack for a few days now. I have used the torrent on multiple torrent clients and it would get about 6 to 9 hashfails on each but it acted like it was fixing them. I also bought a mega account after that didnt work and tried it through the browser and through megasync. When I try to extract the file it says there are checksum errors and the files are corrupt. I have downloaded files this big plenty of times in the past and I have never had a problem I have a very stable internet connection I know that is not the issue. Does anybody have any idea why the download is corrupt every time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Problems Downloading   Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:44 am

@XAkaviri wrote:
So I have been trying to download this pack for a few days now. I have used the torrent on multiple torrent clients and it would get about 6 to 9 hashfails on each but it acted like it was fixing them. I also bought a mega account after that didnt work and tried it through the browser and through megasync. When I try to extract the file it says there are checksum errors and the files are corrupt. I have downloaded files this big plenty of times in the past and I have never had a problem I have a very stable internet connection I know that is not the issue. Does anybody have any idea why the download is corrupt every time?

Do you have enough space ? (26GB needed) you are the first one to report this.

Problems Downloading
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!