Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

[solved]Just installed. Got a few questions and issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peasant
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: [solved]Just installed. Got a few questions and issues   Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:14 am

First issue is pic related (inside the first spoiler tab). I don't know how to fix it and I don't want to fu*k it up.

Spoiler:

Other issues (pic related on second spoiler tab) are:
-My character has no animations, he just stands on this position and no matter what I do, it doesn't change.
-The ENB has something that I don't know how to describe. It makes the entire screen dirty. It's only visible on things that are close, like the face of the character on that picture. A bunch of small dark pixels everywhere.
-I'd like to change

Spoiler:

I had more things to post here but I forgot all of them while creating an account... -_-
I'll just reply to this thread once I remember about them.

By the way, I struggled a bit to find the download link and all the clear instructions and yadda yadda yadda. If the "overhaul development team" is taking helping hands or advices, I'm willing to help. The whole process can be more efficient, faster and better in very short time with some small tweaks here and there (Talking about the website instructions).

By the way, any plans of making a Fallout New Vegas modpack? Or something similar? What about Oblivion?

Peasant
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Just installed. Got a few questions and issues   Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:31 am

I really need help here...

Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Just installed. Got a few questions and issues   Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:34 am

Judging by the error message and your symptom of not animating in game I believe you need to rerun the patchers, Dual Sheath Redux (which is run by running BOSS in the toolbar if I remember right) and FNIS.  Do that, if you're not sure how there's a nice guide for running them within this pack on this page.
http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t273-tools-patches-and-tutorials-explained 
I don't know about your dirty face, I haven't zoomed in on your pictures enough to notice anything weird.  If it's the ENB though I would play around with its settings in the Shift+Enter ENB settings window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Just installed. Got a few questions and issues   Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:11 pm

@Peasant wrote:
I really need help here...

@Tenka wrote:
Judging by the error message and your symptom of not animating in game I believe you need to rerun the patchers, Dual Sheath Redux (which is run by running BOSS in the toolbar if I remember right) and FNIS.  Do that, if you're not sure how there's a nice guide for running them within this pack on this page.
http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t273-tools-patches-and-tutorials-explained 
I don't know about your dirty face, I haven't zoomed in on your pictures enough to notice anything weird.  If it's the ENB though I would play around with its settings in the Shift+Enter ENB settings window.

Sorry for the late reply.

I think Tenka means DSR patcher and FNIS patcher there is no BOSS in the pack.

1.Make sure your load order is correct all DSR patches should be present https://modwat.ch/u/RottenDub
*If not you can remake them following the link Tenka provided http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t273-tools-patches-and-tutorials-explained

2.Same for character movement just rerun FNIS and follow the instructions from the link above.
3.You can try another ENB http://perfectlymodded.forumgratuit.ro/t446-enb-presets-for-4-4

4.If notice strange picture make sure the texture quality is set to very high.

5.Yeah if you have any advice i would love to hear it

No plans for other pack ATM.Maybe in the next years if time permits.

Peasant
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Just installed. Got a few questions and issues   Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:50 pm

I'm gonna delete everything, reinstall the game, re-extract the mod (with 7z instead of WinRAR) and install it again, for I have tried to patch Dual Seath Redux and FNIS already, but more issues appeared.

Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Just installed. Got a few questions and issues   Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Oh yeah, not BOSS.  Wasn't one of the patchers only within that tool for running multiple patchers at once, whatever it was called?
Reinstalling everything is always a good idea though, 7zip is preferred and also use the actual Extract To button rather than dragging and dropping.  Open the zipped folder, highlight everything inside the directory with TESV.exe in it, click Extract To and tell it X:\Skyrim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peasant
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Just installed. Got a few questions and issues   Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:04 am

@Peasant wrote:
I'm gonna delete everything, reinstall the game, re-extract the mod (with 7z instead of WinRAR) and install it again, for I have tried to patch Dual Seath Redux and FNIS already, but more issues appeared.

That fixed it! Close the thread if you must.

Thanks for the help

[solved]Just installed. Got a few questions and issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!