Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mod number is different in both panes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kurtwi09
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Mod number is different in both panes   Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:30 pm

So far the game has gotten to the load screen, so I'm not sure if it's a problem yet. I thought I did everything perfectly but my mods on the left pane are 265 and the mods on the right are 144. On the right, I see an "unofficial high resolution patch.esp, but I certainly deleted the 6 high res patches from before. That could make 143. But on the left, there are far more than the stated 204.

See any obvious mistakes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mod number is different in both panes   Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm

Your load order is not correct my man!

Extract the "profile" folder from the pack to X:\Skyrim

kurtwi09
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Definitely messed up somewhere   Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:25 am

So should I just redo the whole process? It didn't seem that complicated, but obviously I did something very wrong. Does one mistake mess up the whole thing and require a redo? I extracted the profile folder using 7zip and nothing changed. And a quick side note, during the process, will I be overwriting files here and there? Final question, you say that, 

"The files within the modpack need to be extracted a second time to ensure their file integrity. ​" 

Does this mean that I will need to go into each and every folder and individually extract the files that are still zipped? It seems from your step-by-step process that this is unnecessary. Actually, real final question, my Nvidia control panel looks different than the one in the video even though all my stuff is completely up to date. Namely, "Ambient Occlusion" isn't even an option for me to turn on or off. It says that it is not supported. My graphics card is in the 900 range, so it's good. Any reason why my panel would look different?

Ultimately, should I simply restart and my questions will be irrelevant? If yes, I'll just do that and you can ignore them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mod number is different in both panes   Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:20 am

@kurtwi09 wrote:
So should I just redo the whole process? It didn't seem that complicated, but obviously I did something very wrong. Does one mistake mess up the whole thing and require a redo? I extracted the profile folder using 7zip and nothing changed. And a quick side note, during the process, will I be overwriting files here and there? Final question, you say that, 

"The files within the modpack need to be extracted a second time to ensure their file integrity. ​" 

Does this mean that I will need to go into each and every folder and individually extract the files that are still zipped? It seems from your step-by-step process that this is unnecessary. Actually, real final question, my Nvidia control panel looks different than the one in the video even though all my stuff is completely up to date. Namely, "Ambient Occlusion" isn't even an option for me to turn on or off. It says that it is not supported. My graphics card is in the 900 range, so it's good. Any reason why my panel would look different?

Ultimately, should I simply restart and my questions will be irrelevant? If yes, I'll just do that and you can ignore them.

I had help with the guide so i wasn't the only one modifying it.One extract to with 7zip should be enough.Yes overwriting is ok and recommended.You won't use AO because ENB uses a different form of AO.

Mod number is different in both panes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!