Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Just installed everything but Having some slight nooby problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terrton
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Just installed everything but Having some slight nooby problems   Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:41 am

So recently installed it today everything was finally going well after I used 7zip I got it all fixed up did the ini's correctly made a new driver X so basically i got it all done. SO I start up the game created my character did some mod configurations so they suit my taste andddd after I finally get out and finally start to move my character hes in the T animation.... So Im like dang it and tried to use fnis I looked for it in the skyrim folder found it make it use Administrator every time it runs then ran it with mod organizer. I literally looked up the trouble shoot on the main website and did what it said... and got this message

ERROR (9) : Index was outside the bounds of the array

http://prntscr.com/gf8khe

Just incase you think I am lying.

Can I please get some help?? I really don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archon
I'm getting the hang of this
I'm getting the hang of this

PostSubject: Re: Just installed everything but Having some slight nooby problems   Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:54 pm

Check if "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE" is getting overwritten by anything ( I assume you know how to, the little Lightning icon with a red minus on it ). if it is getting overwritten move it in the order so it isn't then try re-running FNIS.

If you're still getting the error try backing up your current FNIS installation + generated files and re-install the lastest version from nexus and run that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terrton
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Fixed but new problem   Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:39 pm

So lol I actually found out the problem sorry about that it was just when the whole using notepad ++ to change the ini files came up I screwed that up royally like 3 or 4 times then finally figured out how to do it correctly and got everything working. 
But a new problem has occured after playing the game for like maybe 3 days I haven't had any problems with it ( other then the occasional lag every time i walk into town but its no biggy ) Until i walked into Windpeak inn ( The one in dawnstar) and decided to save there. Next day I get back on to play again Got all my followers ready to go out I walk outside and save (  I save a lot ) then Skyrim Crashes out of no where IT hasn't done this before I have at least 198 saves and the second I save here its just like no I don't want to save and crashes. Can someone help me with this problem I checked the load order to see if it was screwed up or not. I just don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Just installed everything but Having some slight nooby problems
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!