Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mod Suggestion - Rogue - Like Encounters (Over 370 New Enemies!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eonn
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Mod Suggestion - Rogue - Like Encounters (Over 370 New Enemies!!!)   Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:32 pm

Rogue-like encounters is one of the best mods I've used. It adds soooo much diversity to the game and many monsters are handplaced around Skyrim. It uses creatures from SIC, monster mod, Mihail mods, and more. The full version would probably conflict (lots of combat and magic changes) but there is a monster only version (and a lore-friendly monster only version). If at all possible, I think this mod would be a must-have for SPM5! 

As a side note, is there anything we can do to help out RottenDub with development?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Mod Suggestion - Rogue - Like Encounters (Over 370 New Enemies!!!)   Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:31 am

Rogue-Like Encounters sounds pretty cool by itself, I think SPM may be already teeming with too many enemies though.  But maybe, Rotten knows better.
If you'd like to support him and the pack you can donate to his Patreon.
https://www.patreon.com/RottenDub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eonn
Rookie poster
Rookie poster

PostSubject: Re: Mod Suggestion - Rogue - Like Encounters (Over 370 New Enemies!!!)   Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:13 am

The more variety the better! The early downloads on Patreon looks nice, depends on how early though (I want it now! :P )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Mod Suggestion - Rogue - Like Encounters (Over 370 New Enemies!!!)   Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:44 am

I think an alpha testing build of SPM5 was already shared with patrons.  Rewards be damned though, only contribute if you want to help support Rotten's goals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Gilgamesh
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Mod Suggestion - Rogue - Like Encounters (Over 370 New Enemies!!!)   Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:14 am

@Tenka wrote:
I think an alpha testing build of SPM5 was already shared with patrons.  Rewards be damned though, only contribute if you want to help support Rotten's goals.
well said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Suggestion - Rogue - Like Encounters (Over 370 New Enemies!!!)   

Back to top Go down

Mod Suggestion - Rogue - Like Encounters (Over 370 New Enemies!!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 5-
Jump to:  

Free counters!