Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cant install?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bitjazz
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Cant install?   Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:57 pm

So Ive downloaded this multiple times. Tried the torrent, tried the 7z, I cant unpack it! My 7z unpacker instantly goes halfway, then says that it had an error. Tried different unpackers, same thing. Please help! I could never create a stable modded Skyrim myself and gave up trying to do so, I would love to play this modpack!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenka
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Cant install?   Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:55 am

Extracting it is a little tricky, you have to do it right.  Don't just use the right click menu on the archive, open it.  Don't drag and drop everything inside to X:, highlight everything in the archive and then click the Extract button, then specify X:\Skyrim and confirm it.  The reason it works one way but not the other is that it's huge, and Windows likes copying archives to its system folder first, doing it the way I specified stops that from happening.  Tell me if there's anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bitjazz
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Cant install?   Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:15 pm

Tenka 
Ok! So To get Skyrim in the X drive, (I kiiiinda found a workaround, adding a system link/shortcut from my steam install to the x drive I created) Should I stick with that method or just move my Skyrim folder to the X drive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cant install?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!