Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!

HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Please help. FPS Drops & Stuttering GTX1060+Ryzen1600+SSD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daos
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Please help. FPS Drops & Stuttering GTX1060+Ryzen1600+SSD   Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:36 pm

Hi, this is my first post here and I saw this is a very good community so I hope you can help me,

My PC Specs are:

- Ryzen 1600 Proccesor, 6 cores, 12 threads 3.2 GHz

- Palit  GTX 1060 Dual

- Crucial mx300 256 gb ssd

- 16 gb dd4 ram 2400mhz

I currently have installed SPM 4.4 in the X: partition on the ssd as advised, I have massive fps drops from 60 to 30, 20 or 15 in the outside (also inside).

Things I have tried:

- I activated the threaded options in the config program (No luck)
- I tried to deactivate ENB (No luck)
- I tried FPS Clamp to 45 or 30 (No luck, it does not even slow down like it says it will when there is a fps drop)
- Deactivate any mod marked as optional (No luck)

Also I didn't added any mod of my own.

Please help! I really want to play the compilation but I don't know what else I can try
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please help. FPS Drops & Stuttering GTX1060+Ryzen1600+SSD   Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Hello daos!

1.Do an search on the whole skyrim folder with the ".exe" term. Right click every app and make sure it's set to "Run as admin"
2.Make sure you have all the redist installed. (eg X:\Skyrim\-=SPM 5 redist=-\Redist ) something among those lines (i am working on SPM5)
3.Make sure you followed the Nvidia CP guide on TESV.exe

Hope this helps and if not return and will sort it out.

daos
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Please help. FPS Drops & Stuttering GTX1060+Ryzen1600+SSD   Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi Rotten,  thank you for the speedy reply, it is an honor. I'm eagerly awaiting SPM 5! Happy to see you have found time for it!

I had done what you said but I have done it again to be sure and it does not nothing.

Any other thing I can try? I have read something about updating windows 10 to the Insider Program to get some dx9 fix but my windows 10 refuses to make me insider... Do you think it may be worth it?

Huge thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please help. FPS Drops & Stuttering GTX1060+Ryzen1600+SSD   Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:30 pm

@daos wrote:
Hi Rotten,  thank you for the speedy reply, it is an honor. I'm eagerly awaiting SPM 5! Happy to see you have found time for it!

I had done what you said but I have done it again to be sure and it does not nothing.

Any other thing I can try? I have read something about updating windows 10 to the Insider Program to get some dx9 fix but my windows 10 refuses to make me insider... Do you think it may be worth it?

Huge thanks!

There's no need for that anymore.If you have the latest windows update you already have the fix.
There's def something wrong here as you should be fine.Do you have enough cooling to OC your CPU @4Ghz?
*Disabling ENB (shift+F12 ingame) should jump you to 60 FPS

-Go to interior cell and disable dyndolod from MCM menu!
-Go to ASIS MCM and set all values to 0
-Wait 30 days
-Save you game
-Exit the game and untick all the 4 Dyndolod "mods" (near the bottom left side MO)
-Go in-game and check FPS.

Will advise more from there if non of the above help.

daos
New Face!
New Face!

PostSubject: Re: Please help. FPS Drops & Stuttering GTX1060+Ryzen1600+SSD   Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Will try and report back, going on a trip for the holidays, happy christmas! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help. FPS Drops & Stuttering GTX1060+Ryzen1600+SSD   

Back to top Go down

Please help. FPS Drops & Stuttering GTX1060+Ryzen1600+SSD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!