Perfectly Modded

Modding done right!
 
HomeHome  WebsiteWebsite  PublicationsPublications  YouTubeYouTube  TwitchTwitch  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 [solved]Having ENB Troubles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WTFsandwichpl0x
Rookie poster
Rookie poster


Posts : 7
Join date : 2018-01-14

PostSubject: [solved]Having ENB Troubles   Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:17 am

Got the pack installed, configured, and running well, and it's great, but I don't know if the ENB is actually on or not. I'm not getting any DOF or normal ENB like effects, but I do get the message on launch that the ENB injector is running.

I also noticed that the hotkeys to bring up the ENB settings in game don't trigger at all, which could be a symptom or indication of the issue perhaps.

I haven't messed with anything post install besides MCM settings according to the video, which I haven't gotten all the way through yet because it's pushing 2 AM here XD

I have tried using the ENB preset manager download from the downloads site, and they change just fine, but no effect in game.

A thought I had, though I haven't tried changing anything yet at the risk of breaking something, is that I installed using the symlink method mentioned in an older thread and the ENB manager is attempting to change things in X:/ so maybe the changes aren't actually hitting the real install location because of the symlink? Would changing the location in the main ENB manager to the real install location work even with MO pointing everything to X:/ ?

The game is working fine without it, and chances are I'll have to tune down some of the ENB settings anyways, but I would like to at least have one running for what I can get out of it.

Anyone have ideas on where I could start troubleshooting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Having ENB Troubles   Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:50 am

Hey! Firstly any of the ENB used in 4.4 don't use injectors. I would start looking there as all the presets are using the wrapper.

__________________________
The Day Before The Day
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
WTFsandwichpl0x
Rookie poster
Rookie poster


Posts : 7
Join date : 2018-01-14

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Having ENB Troubles   Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:19 am

@RottenDub wrote:
Hey! Firstly any of the ENB used in 4.4 don't use injectors. I would start looking there as all the presets are using the wrapper.
I couldn't remember which is which, just used the wrong term. All the ENBs are straight out of the archive packaged with the Preset program.

I did notice that Snowfall does work as expected though, it's just the others I've tried that don't seem to have any capability of opening the settings window in game or appear to have any effect, though maybe they're just subtle ENBs as I haven't looked up what any of them are supposed to look like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Having ENB Troubles   Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:25 am

@WTFsandwichpl0x wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
Hey! Firstly any of the ENB used in 4.4 don't use injectors. I would start looking there as all the presets are using the wrapper.
I couldn't remember which is which, just used the wrong term. All the ENBs are straight out of the archive packaged with the Preset program.
Again wrong terminology but that's OK

Press SHIFT+F12 to enable and disable the current running ENB  and see / unsee it's effects.
Press " * " (numpad star) or INS ( insert ) to see current FPS
Press ALT+ENTER (in some rare cases SHIFT + CTR) to open ENB Menu and configure the effects
*tip having console opened  "`" key next to 1 you'll have more control over the ENB menu

__________________________
The Day Before The Day
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
WTFsandwichpl0x
Rookie poster
Rookie poster


Posts : 7
Join date : 2018-01-14

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Having ENB Troubles   Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:39 am

@RottenDub wrote:
@WTFsandwichpl0x wrote:
@RottenDub wrote:
Hey! Firstly any of the ENB used in 4.4 don't use injectors. I would start looking there as all the presets are using the wrapper.
I couldn't remember which is which, just used the wrong term. All the ENBs are straight out of the archive packaged with the Preset program.
Again wrong terminology but that's OK

Press SHIFT+F12 to enable and disable the current running ENB  and see / unsee it's effects.
Press " * " (numpad star) or INS ( insert ) to see current FPS
Press ALT+ENTER (in some rare cases SHIFT + CTR) to open ENB Menu and configure the effects
*tip having console opened  "`" key next to 1 you'll have more control over the ENB menu
Alright my problem was simply not knowing the hotkeys for the config window were changed. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RottenDub
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1849
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 31
Location : Where bad dreams begin

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Having ENB Troubles   Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:41 am

With pleasure! Can i mark this as |Solved| ?

__________________________
The Day Before The Day
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://perfectlymodded.weebly.com/
WTFsandwichpl0x
Rookie poster
Rookie poster


Posts : 7
Join date : 2018-01-14

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Having ENB Troubles   Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:48 am

Sure can
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [solved]Having ENB Troubles   

Back to top Go down
 
[solved]Having ENB Troubles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perfectly Modded :: Forum :: SPM 4.4-
Jump to:  

Free counters!